Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: December's Decorative Deliveries

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Mp09

finally i get to be just as disappointed in him as everyone else

what a horrid figure in every possible way.
    I really want this figure. Why is it so disappointing? Especially when people want such high prices for him.

mp-05g arrived today i love it the gold looks awesome , though they used gold plastic for all the fidly bits in his legs ( everything else is gold paint ) so i really hope they fixed the issues with gps !!

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Cant be safe for the figure
    Actually the figures are okay. My only gripe, the figures are covered with 3mm peg holes. No weapons or accesories. Also happy that the legion Bee scales well with warrior Grimlock.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Picked up TT Legends Whirl and Roadbuster from tfidownunder today, very happy customer, art is great, boxes are sweet, still debating whether to open pr not, especially whirl looks awesome in package. Always drooled over these as a kid in the top right corner of the fold out catalog you got, and thats why I went with the TT versions for their colouring. Had a nice long chat too (picked up in person) about a lot of things, great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    I really want this figure. Why is it so disappointing? Especially when people want such high prices for him.
    I had the hasbro version, I hate the boney lookin hands, and had no issues quality wise or with the knee break (not sure if previous owner modified it, but i certainly didnt), was a um, fiddly transformation and car is a bit off with all the panels and fitting, and since i loved his car mode that's how i wanted to display him but he's big next to a datto/lambo... So if i get h again it will definitely be the *cough* most liekyl ko *cough* rodimus to display in RV mode, and a black one for my decepticon shelf to display in car mode, since it wont have another car to look huge next to.

But they're quite low on my list, because as pthers say, he's just kinda 'disappointing'.

So this is December so far...

And still more to come. Managed to pick up some random G1 pieces that I already have so I will post them up on my Pay It Forward thread shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Actually the figures are okay. My only gripe, the figures are covered with 3mm peg holes. No weapons or accesories. Also happy that the legion Bee scales well with warrior Grimlock.
    I've used spares from TF:Prime legions, as well as some Shapeways ones.
    I'd highly recommend this blaster pair for Steeljaw, and these chain guns for Bumblebee
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Where did you get the YOTH screamer?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Where did you get the YOTH screamer?
    I just got back from the US and picked one up in a TRU over there. I actually picked Jhiaxus and Crosscut up from Universal Studios as I couldn;t find them anywhere else. They were only US$16 each so not too bad.

Generations Combiner Wars for me today. All four Deluxes and the two Voyagers. They do look nice

Some Christmas shopping for my kids, plus Octopunch & Longtooth for me.

Only 1 more G1 figure to go