Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Lego for 2015

I received my new Lego Catalogue with my Lego club mail today, the Star Wars Force Awakens Lego will be in stores on September the 4th, there are no pictures in the catalogue but there is one page devoted to this news. It has a picture of the ball droid (sorry don't know it's name) and a pile of mostly brown, grey and black pieces in sand. Also a number designator of 75099 which I just Googled and it's Rey's speeder bike, makes sense going from the pile of Lego in the picture and the teaser trailer actually.

Very exciting
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I received my new Lego Catalogue with my Lego club mail today, the Star Wars Force Awakens Lego will be in stores on September the 4th, there are no pictures in the catalogue but there is one page devoted to this news. It has a picture of the ball droid (sorry don't know it's name) and a pile of mostly brown, grey and black pieces in sand. Also a number designator of 75099 which I just Googled and it's Rey's speeder bike, makes sense going from the pile of Lego in the picture and the teaser trailer actually.

Very exciting
    pictures of the new x-wing and falcon!

http://lego.gizmodo.com/the-force-aw...and-1718034979

the droid's name is bb-8 i think

Sets look alright. Looks like Chewie has a new moulded gun that shoots studs
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|