Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MayzaPrime's Transformer Tattoo Journey

Wow, I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering how much your tattoo has progressed. It's looking damn fine!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Wow, I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering how much your tattoo has progressed. It's looking damn fine!
    Thanks mate...

Are you still going a head with your tattoo for your 40th?

The shading didn't hurt as much as I thought it would have, but it after sitting in the chair for 3 hours each time it does start to get sore.

Oh.... You mean that picture on the first page lol

( I'm sleep deprived... I blame baby brain! haha )

Gonna look amazing bud!

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Thanks mate...

Are you still going a head with your tattoo for your 40th?

The shading didn't hurt as much as I thought it would have, but it after sitting in the chair for 3 hours each time it does start to get sore.
    I got as far as getting a quote. Looks like I'm going to have to put it off for a while unfortunately, at least until the kids are old enough to not have to pay for after school care...

On the up side we'll be at Universal in the US later this year and my wife has given me a bunch of greenbacks to spend at the Transformers shop near the ride. So it's not all bad.

Still, I'm envious of your tattoo and fingers crossed I'll only be about 5 years behind you. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. You've got to be super happy with it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I got as far as getting a quote. Looks like I'm going to have to put it off for a while unfortunately, at least until the kids are old enough to not have to pay for after school care...

On the up side we'll be at Universal in the US later this year and my wife has given me a bunch of greenbacks to spend at the Transformers shop near the ride. So it's not all bad.

Still, I'm envious of your tattoo and fingers crossed I'll only be about 5 years behind you. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. You've got to be super happy with it so far.
    Well there is always a bright side, I would love a trip to Universal, I haven't been there in 22 years and I would love to see the transformers stuff.

Hahaha well I am glad that you like the tattoo, I look forward to someone else going through the pain as well

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Hahaha well I am glad that you like the tattoo, I look forward to someone else going through the pain as well
    Judging by the results so far, I would say the pain is worth it.

So just a quick update, I have been doing a few extra sessions and Optimus is mostly complete (Autobot insignia needs to be done) but tomorrow night I will be getting the background done. I will be posting a photo soon (depending on how it heals).

I have also decided on the picture of Megatron that I will be getting on my left arm. I will post that too, once I have started the tattoo

After a false start last week (my tattooist was sick) I got some more ink done last night.

The sky around Optimus is now completed, only the rocks and the ark left to do.

I will post some photos once it has healed.

So I had another session last night and got the rocks around Optimus Prime's legs done. This was the last full session that will be done on Optimus as I will be getting another Transformer tattooed on my left arm and Optimus will be done in parallel. I will post an image of the tattoo of the left arm once I have started, but until then I will post the progress of my current tattoo.

Looking good!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)