Thread: Beast Machines spoilers

Default Beast Machines spoilers

possible spoilers

how did cybertron get organic life/core?
    how does the planet transform into robot mode with an organic core??
    how could it survive this long without being found?

thought this would be better in a thread of its own incase of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    The basic gist is that Cybertron was a planet like Earth originally. If you took the G1 comic origin of Cybertron then it was an Earth like planet that Primus turned into Cybertron not an asteroid.

(One fan theory is that BMac Cybertron is actually Earth that's been transformed over time and then sent back in time millions of years... but thats a very complicated idea. )

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    In the Cybertron series Cybertron transformed into a robot mode, but in the Beast Machines universe Cybertron either couldn't do this, or was never shown to be able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon
    Cybertron was a planet that was originally organic (or at least technorganic). In the G1 comics there were these creatures that dwelled deep within Cybertron and lived on Cybertron long before the Transformers did. When Cybertron was undergoing planet-wide quakes the creatures resurfaced and attacked Battletrap and Runabout (devouring Runabout). The creatures then attacked the Dinobots who successfully defeated them (thanks to Grimlock's metamorphosis into an Action Master).

In the G1 cartoon episode "Dweller in the Depths" we saw that Cybertron did indeed have an organic core which housed technorganic creatures (known as Trans-Organics) created by the Quintessons. Also, the depths of Cybertron also contained the Plasma Energy Chamber - with Plasma Energy being lethal to mechanical life forms but harmless to organics. It was part of a prophecy from Vector Sigma that the Transformers were destined to merge with organic life, fortelling the binary bonding between Transformers with Nebulans and humans.

It doesn't. Cybertron doesn't transform in the G1/G2/BW/BM universe, only in Armadaverse (Transformers Cybertron/Galaxy Force) which of course is an entirely different universe.

how could it survive this long without being found?
    By being buried deep within Cybertron's core. Remember that most of the very bottom of the Earth's oceans remain unexplored and it's not as if we go around digging deep into our own planet for the sake of exploring. We dig at its surface for resources, and that's pretty much it. I don't imagine that the Cybertronians would've spent much time digging into their own planet, especially not when you're too busy expending your resources on a massive planet and later galaxy-wide war that was waged for millions of years. It's also compounded by the fact that Cybertron layers built over layers. You see this in some eps of G1 and in BM when they go into the depths of Cybertron and you can see parts of it's past... it's literally like taking a trip back in time when you go inside Cybertron and obviously if you go deep enough - to the very core - you end up at the beginning.

Primus was also buried very deep at the heart of Cybertron too - never found until a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons accidentally stumbled upon him after a freak transporter accident. Until then most Transformers thought that Primus was just a myth.

A freak transporter accident!! sounds like thet were about to hit Star Trek storylines

Heh. The transporter was a teleportation machine designed to transport the Autobot Classic Pretenders and Rescue Patrol from Cybertron to Earth (the Decepticon Space Bridge was long destroyed by this stage). When the transporter was activated, the Autobots were suddenly attacked by the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad III and Bludgeon attempted to stop the teleportation by shoving his sword into the machine. This caused it to malfunction, transporting the Autobots and the invading Decepticons to parts unknown - which turned out to be Primus' sanctum.

Photocomic: Primal Scream
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 2nd October 2008 at 08:31 PM.

ah thanx my feloow oz former friends i was wondering aswell what was going on with beast machines and now im at peace with it lol
    i just wonder now what was with the comic that apparently happened after, where optimus primal comes back and megatron aswell, then something about depth charge and rhinox coming back to life

Yeah, that occured in Transformers Universe (concluded in the Fun Publications Cybertron comics for legal reasons).

yeah i really want to read it, unfortunately i havent been able to see it anywhere, i cant find it on the net, in stores , anywhere!, does anyone have a copy? i just dont want to read a summary, i want to experience the full force ofthe whole thing