Thread: Cosplay Penguins

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Default Cosplay Penguins

Hey all, just wanted to share a new figure that's been produced by a good friend of mine. It's a Cosplay Penguin "Judge Dredd" figure. Now, I should point out that I have watched my friend build this concept from scratch, and even helped come up with the name, but I am no way associated with the Toy Company... I'm not making any money from this, I'm purely sharing because I'm proud of my friend's achievement!

Yes, it's fully licensed... it's been fascinating seeing how toys based on pre-established Franchises get made. There's so many hoops to jump through, and it's taken quite a while. I should also mention that there's more of these figures to come (I've seen a few of the upcoming ones and they look cool - all different Franchises, not just Dredd stuff!). And finally, this figure was sculpted by the amazing Joe Amaro (those of you who collect MOTUC figures will have heard of him) and the packaging artwork was by the very talented Eamon O'Donoghue.

Anyway, the first figure has been reviewed by Pixel Dan here... They're on sale now, and I actually saw them for sale at SupaNova a few weeks back. Just sharing because I'm happy for my local mate who's done something really cool in the toy industry

Haha what a great concept! I wish your friend all the best with Cosplay Penguin, hopefully we'll get to see more awesome licensed releases. Would totally get an Iron Man one

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cheers. They've just announced a new Stargate version and a Steampunk one too, as well as some other cool stuff.

Wow that a cool concept....love the stargate one!! put a smile on my face when i saw that ....