Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 730

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

  1. #121
    Join Date
    30th Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    If anyone was wondering, I asked Hasbro about the 6inch Black Series Battlefront Shocktrooper which is exclusive to Walmart in the U.S and they told me it wouldn't be coming here. Pretty dissapointed as the prices on eBay are ridiculous.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    16th Mar 2015
    Location
    Young
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    If anyone was wondering, I asked Hasbro about the 6inch Black Series Battlefront Shocktrooper which is exclusive to Walmart in the U.S and they told me it wouldn't be coming here. Pretty dissapointed as the prices on eBay are ridiculous.
    Ohh that sucks.
    I'm in two competitions ATM that one of the prizes is a Black Series Shocktrooper so fingers crossed aye.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera


  3. #123
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,426

    Default

    One Kris Kringle was a Captain Phasma Epic Battler
    Doesn't look all that bad actually

  4. #124
    Join Date
    8th Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Any one in particular? Darth Vader, Maul, Obi-Wan, Yoda?
    Luke Skywalker (Green) if it helps.
    Seeking the following sealed:
    - CW Vortex
    - CW Brawl
    - Siege Rainmakers

    Waiting to Arrive:
    - WFC Unicron (Zing 2021)

  5. #125
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2009
    Location
    Paasu
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Anyone know the best place and price to get the force fx lightsabers? I know premium collectibles had them at a good price but thy are now gone.

    Interested in darth maul, vader, yoda, Luke, and/or obi wan xD

  6. #126
    Join Date
    8th Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Anyone know the best place and price to get the force fx lightsabers? I know premium collectibles had them at a good price but thy are now gone.

    Interested in darth maul, vader, yoda, Luke, and/or obi wan xD
    Toys R Us have Kylo Ren's and the black series ones, just Vader and Yoda's from the looks of it. I hope they make an episode VI Luke one.
    Seeking the following sealed:
    - CW Vortex
    - CW Brawl
    - Siege Rainmakers

    Waiting to Arrive:
    - WFC Unicron (Zing 2021)

  7. #127
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2009
    Location
    Paasu
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Toys R Us have Kylo Ren's and the black series ones, just Vader and Yoda's from the looks of it. I hope they make an episode VI Luke one.
    those are soo overpriced thou xD. 360 for kylo and 299 for the rest lol.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,426

    Default




    Courtesy of RK, next Wave of Black Series figures for those interested
    Han
    Fin
    Flametrooper and
    Jango

  9. #129
    Join Date
    16th Mar 2015
    Location
    Young
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    That Wave looks pretty nice.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera


  10. #130
    XMan's Avatar
    XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    6th May 2013
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Can't wait for Jango!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •