Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So can anyone inform me if any Rey figures were made in the smaller size ranges?

I had my first thorough look in stores today and while there were plenty of figures from Rebels and minor characters from Force Awakens but no Rey...

Want to get one (and a Finn) to go alongside Phasma and Stormtrooper on my desk that my students got me for Christmas last year, and another for my wife to have to play with!
    Two versions in 3.75' so far. Rely with speeder (vehicle) and single carded Rey with staff. There is a new wave coming (don't know if we'll get it cos earlier waves clog the shelf) which has Rey with lightsaber
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does anywhere sell the Force Awakens 3.75" Black Series that is a Wal-Mart exclusive line in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Does anywhere sell the Force Awakens 3.75" Black Series that is a Wal-Mart exclusive line in the US?
    Target Cowra had a few on clearance for $10. I got two and when J left they only had Mara Jade.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Target Cowra had a few on clearance for $10. I got two and when J left they only had Mara Jade.
    I think he means for the TFA, like below. Haven't seen 'em yet, sure they will pop up soon I need Kylo Ren to add to my 3.75 Sith Collection.

Megatran Guest

Target has those 20-inch SW figurines for $19 (save $20).

Problem is, some of the characters in the same line are 18-inch tall & my store refuses to sell them for $19. Hope people have better luck than I.

Anybody have a sealed Black Series #3 Sandtrooper laying around they want to part with?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Anybody have a sealed Black Series #3 Sandtrooper laying around they want to part with?
    Yes i do and no i dont

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Yes i do and no i dont
    I thought i knew you, man

Target Chermside - First Order Riot Stormtrooper / Poe Dameron two-pack for $69.

Do you guys know if there are knock off Black figures? Is Ebay a safe place to buy older figures?