Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Anyone who's chasing the Imperial Forces box set (Crimson Stormtrooper, white pauldron Sandtrooper, TIE pilot and R2-Q5), you can get it from Toys R Us via their eBay store and use 20% off.

So it goes from $150 to $120 (but realistically $130 due to shipping). Not a bad price. I'm hoping they have had a buttload of these and they go under $100 at some point so I can troop build.
    I've seen that set at my local Myer as well, if they have sales you might be able to get it cheap too

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I've seen that set at my local Myer as well, if they have sales you might be able to get it cheap too
    Yeah I'm eyeing them as well... there's heaps in store.

Has anyone seen the Black Series 3.75? A news post (Rebelscum) said they'd been sighted in Myers, but I think they may have been confused by six inch. They go for outrageous prices online, and don't know if we'll see a release
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Anyone who's chasing the Imperial Forces box set (Crimson Stormtrooper, white pauldron Sandtrooper, TIE pilot and R2-Q5), you can get it from Toys R Us via their eBay store and use 20% off.

So it goes from $150 to $120 (but realistically $130 due to shipping). Not a bad price. I'm hoping they have had a buttload of these and they go under $100 at some point so I can troop build.
    It's in this weeks Myer catalogue (starting Wednesday 15th) for $99.95.
    Also 6" Black Series $29.95

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It's in this weeks Myer catalogue (starting Wednesday 15th) for $99.95.
    Also 6" Black Series $29.95
    Awesome.
    Myer's got my money then!
    Thanks for the heads-up

Picked up Black Series (6") Rey (Starkiller Base). Will look great when I get the Kylo Ren from out of storage tubs.

Picked up Black Series 6" Ahsoka & Kanan this morning from Sunshine Plaza Myer.

They still have a couple more of each.

Didn't see Farmboy Luke, just Finn Troopers, Old Han, and Flametroopers. Wasn't looking too hard though as I was in a hurry and more interested in figures that probably won't get a Figuarts/Mafex.

$29.95 each from the toy sale starting today, but I signed up for the Myer Card and got them for about $26.96 each. No idea if that's a signup bonus or ongoing deal.

I quite like the flame throwers and I'm hoping they go on clearance so i can troop build.

The Reject shop at Lakehaven had new Black series. They had Clone Commander (red) Luke as Stormtrooper, Han as Stormtrooper and The Emperor for the normal $20 each.

Its like the reject shop has become the Hot place for Black series figures we missed.

Anyone in Melbourne seen a Starkiller Base Rey yet? I'm having no luck