Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Ok, good to know. I got Kanan from my local Kmart so that wave must be showing up at other places, but I obviously missed Ahsoka and Luke.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Are TRU, Target, Kmart EB Games, and Myer the only places that stock Black Series 6" figures?

I'm hunting down Ahsoka and Luke from the current wave and since I'll be on the Sunshine Coast next week that should allow me to check every one of those stores, just wondering if I need to add any other stores to the hunt.
    Spotted Tatooine Luke today at Big W. And a lot of flamin' Flametroopers.

As of today, Toy R Us at Highpoint has quite a few of the Toys R Us exclusive Snowtrooper Officer (I couldn't justify it though, simply because of a different shoulder pad).
    Myer at Highpoint has two Luke Skywalker, two Ashoka Tano and one Kanan Jarrus (I have Skywalker and don't care about the other two as characters).
    Still no sign anywhere of Starkiller Rey, Hux or Asty though.

Quote Originally Posted by joehuff View Post
    As of today, Toy R Us at Highpoint has quite a few of the Toys R Us exclusive Snowtrooper Officer (I couldn't justify it though, simply because of a different shoulder pad).
    Myer at Highpoint has two Luke Skywalker, two Ashoka Tano and one Kanan Jarrus (I have Skywalker and don't care about the other two as characters).
    Still no sign anywhere of Starkiller Rey, Hux or Asty though.
    did you happen to look pretty closely at the ahsoka tano figures? I bought one, then returned it to swap for another one, but they both have paint issues on the head and face. hoping to find one a 'perfect' one at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    did you happen to look pretty closely at the ahsoka tano figures? I bought one, then returned it to swap for another one, but they both have paint issues on the head and face. hoping to find one a 'perfect' one at some point...
    They both looked fine to me and there were no immediate issues with the paint. Although, as i was not planning on buying it, I probably didn't look as closely as would normally.

If anyone in Perth is after a Black Series Emperor Palpatine, Reject Shop Garden City have one at the back of the store in the clearance bins for $9. Box looks a bit scratched though.

Megatran Guest

Target has discounted the price of assorted Animatronic Interactive Figures to an insane $79.
    Darth Vader
    Stormtrooper
    Chewbacca
    Kylo Ren
    Last edited by Megatran; 18th August 2016 at 09:23 PM.

Megatran Guest

Noticed this today at ToysRUs Chadstone (VIC). The Vintage AT-AT vehicle is back!!!

http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-vintage-at-at/

If anyone is after an Ahsoka Tano she is now in stock at Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Reb...ds=ahsoka+tano
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

ToysRUs are putting up preorders for Rogue One toys. Set for release on 30th September.

http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-rogue-one?utm_source=eDM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=[Wk31_PROMO_0209]