Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    PC has put up a couple new listings for the Star Wars Black Series figures.

I ordered this Wave 7 yesterday because it seems to be all new figures and mostly from Rogue One.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-7-case

However, a new one has popped up for Wave 6:

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-6-case

This one is unclear what you are actually getting and I already have the Rey/BB-8 one so I may sit it out until they post more details. From what I can gather by googling these names listed appear to be code names for some of the new characters. Is anyone else ordering this case?
    Just followed up on my Wave 7 pre order. It seems the 1st wave of Rogue One Black Series which PC originally listed as Wave 6 in the link is now directing to Wave 8. I only ordered Wave 7 because Wave 6 had Rey and Kylo Ren which I already had, whereas Wave 7 characters in the description were all new characters. Now the description on the PC page for Wave 7 has been removed. It looks like I'm now getting the 1st wave in Rogue One which means I'll have duplicate Rey and Kylo's plus I'll have to chase down these new characters which are in Wave 8 as per Entertainment Earth (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...SB3834H#desc):

1x SW R1 DIRECTOR KRENNIC
    1x SW R1 SCARIF STORMTROOPER SQUAD LEADER
    1x SW E7 C-3PO RESISTANCE BASE

I've emailed PC to clarify this. This may be the last time I order cases given the confusion and case revisions that can occur.

All 3 forceFx sabers (Vader, new hope blue Luke, Rotj green luke) in stock @ Miranda TRU at 240$ each since there's a 20% off full price sale

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    All 3 forceFx sabers (Vader, new hope blue Luke, Rotj green luke) in stock @ Miranda TRU at 240$ each since there's a 20% off full price sale
    Damn, wish I could exchange my MISB Yoda and Vader sabers that I bought for $300 for the two Luke sabers but I don't have my receipt anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Just followed up on my Wave 7 pre order. It seems the 1st wave of Rogue One Black Series which PC originally listed as Wave 6 in the link is now directing to Wave 8. I only ordered Wave 7 because Wave 6 had Rey and Kylo Ren which I already had, whereas Wave 7 characters in the description were all new characters. Now the description on the PC page for Wave 7 has been removed. It looks like I'm now getting the 1st wave in Rogue One which means I'll have duplicate Rey and Kylo's plus I'll have to chase down these new characters which are in Wave 8 as per Entertainment Earth (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...SB3834H#desc):

1x SW R1 DIRECTOR KRENNIC
    1x SW R1 SCARIF STORMTROOPER SQUAD LEADER
    1x SW E7 C-3PO RESISTANCE BASE

I've emailed PC to clarify this. This may be the last time I order cases given the confusion and case revisions that can occur.
    Well I've been dudded on this as I thought, PC just said I can get a refund, no explanation for why the waves were swapped, unwilling to swap my order to the wave I actually purchased or credit provided. Told them that's the last Black Series wave purchase I make from them.

Have posted this feedback also in the PC feedback thread.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myers is apparently stocking the black series shadow trooper helmets at $189.95, quite surprised seeing how they're amazon exclusives, bought the only one on display from myer highpoint (after waiting 20mins for the entire crew to unlock the spider security tag stuck to it, those things are horrible but I'm used to waiting), don't forget 20% off all toys is on as well so got him for $151.96

And toys r us highpoint also had the regular storm trooper helmets for $150-ish (forgot exact price) so given time they may go down cheaper from either of the 2, or just grab a whiny ren helmet from zing for $120ish XD

Tru Mt Gravatt had many sets up of Rogue One 3.75 Wave 2, including Rebels Leia Organa
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

C'mon where is Sabine Wren????

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    C'mon where is Sabine Wren????
    She's in wave 3 and I don't think we've even received wave 2 yet.

I was just in Target Rockhampton today. Looks like Target have recently gotten the repack wave of Black Series figures with the version of Rey that has Luke's Lightsaber in addition to BB8 and her staff.

Well this is now even cheaper than before down to $111 @ target online or in store 😮. Prob cheapest price locally & intl