Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

TRU
    40th Anniversary Darth Vader $80
    Boba Fett & Han Solo in Carbonite $200

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Just got back from TRU. Every single 40th Aniversary product was sold out.
    Did they actually get them in stock? I was at my local TRU yesterday and they definitely didn't have them (not even a space for them). I am in WA, though, we always get stuff last.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Did they actually get them in stock? I was at my local TRU yesterday and they definitely didn't have them (not even a space for them). I am in WA, though, we always get stuff last.
    Parramatta only had 2 Farm Boy Luke's left yesterday and Casula had 0 -they did have the darth vader early bird set however.
    Keep in mind though that with the buy one get one at 50% star wars action figure sale would have definitely driven sales too.

All TRU's got 2 boxes only (even WA based on FB comments) but it appears that staff took most of the R2's before they hit shelves.
    Sad when staff are getting on the scalping bandwagon
    Dapto Dog for 2017

I hate when retail staff help themselves before stock hits the sales floor.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

got lucky with rouge one stuff last time because a scalper was sorting through them taking his sweet time, literally started punching boxes so I could grab anything off him though, they never take anything once its no longer mint heh
    lololololol
    awesome tip haha

i ordered the leia and r2 online. not particularly interested in the packaging so im not doubling up on stuff. i just need to replace my existing leia with the new sculpt and r2 since im not paying 80-150 or whatever he seems to command on the secondary market now.

Myer at Marion SA has the 1st wave of the 40th anniversary figures - Luke, Han, Leia, R2 and Obi-Wan for $34.95 each. No sign of the Vader set.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    Myer at Marion SA has the 1st wave of the 40th anniversary figures - Luke, Han, Leia, R2 and Obi-Wan for $34.95 each. No sign of the Vader set.
    Damnit werribee plaza melb CBD and highpoint stores in vic have almost no regular black series figures...wait thats a lie werribee plaza still has plenty of the snow trooper wave and little sign that that will be flushed even with sales -_-

I just want an R2 and missed the pre-order from my usual source :c

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

For anyone interested zing stores are stocking on the black series 40th anniversary figures, zing werribee plaza had a luke and leia.

Don't bother asking for specific figures as their systems show them all as one barcode, better off asking if they have more up the back but seeing how these guys only got one lot...not much hope, at $35 no harm in asking even if (good chance) its a no, they also have those sdcc black series boba fett+han solo in carbonite parks, same as tru's inflated price

And tru website shows you can still get the darth vader black series pack for $79

$35 is actually an ok price for the 40th Anniversary figures being on par with Myer and TRU.
    I was under the assumption that Zing was dearer than the traditional stores.