Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 304045464748495051525354556070 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got my BS Darth Revan, AT-AT Pilot, Sabine and Snowtrooper from Reject Shop today. $15 each! Went straight to TRU and got some FA/R1 price matched with the receipt.
    Nice score 😎

I was tempted to do the same, except all I see at TRU's are Country Bumpkin Luke's, Jyn's & Troopers

Went into Tea Tree Plaza today. Apparently all the BS figures sold the morning they got them in from the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Went into Tea Tree Plaza today. Apparently all the BS figures sold the morning they got them in from the same person.
    Yeah, I've heard a few stories of how stores are being cleaned out like that.

Today's find from TRS Parramatta, Bodhi.

I didn't expect to see Wave 3 (Wave 1 2017) figures in stock. The factory case was sitting on top of the shelves, so I just helped myself to it

Admiral Thrawn was long gone but there were still a few Leia's, Shore and Deathtroopers in stock. It's a balanced case (2 of each) so finding Thrawn shouldn't be that difficult...
    /wishful thinking.

Megatran Guest

Been all work & no play this week. I'm gonna go toy hunting today so looking for BS 6" & that 3 & 3/4" Grand Admiral Smurf.

I'm sure I saw Thrawn the other day at my local (they only had the smaller figs, no 6 inchers).

Let me know if you want me to grab it.

Megatran Guest

Toyworld is also offloading the same BS 6-inch wave (wave 9?) as The Reject Shop (Obi, Leia, Wren, AT-At pilot, Snowtrooper & the most elusive Darth Revan). $17.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    I'm sure I saw Thrawn the other day at my local (they only had the smaller figs, no 6 inchers).

Let me know if you want me to grab it.
    Got the Grand Admiral Smurf! Appreciate the kind offer though.

Cool. I went back there today and he was gone. Have noticed most of my locals get picked clean of new product so damn fast. >_<

Some info coming out of The States with item codes being discovered in Target stores c/o Yakface.com

Black Series 6 inch Rey & Speeder
    MSRP $59.99
    01/09/17

ANH Luke & Speeder
    MSRP $59.99
    01/09/17

Black Series Centerpiece Assortments

Darth Vader & HOTH Luke
    MSRP $49.99

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got my BS Darth Revan, AT-AT Pilot, Sabine and Snowtrooper from Reject Shop today. $15 each! Went straight to TRU and got some FA/R1 price matched with the receipt.
    Ah man seriously.

Want Darth Revan and another Sabine.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer highpoint had wave 2 black series 40th in, ONE chewbacca, several jawa's, ONE storm trooper and ONE death squad commander, be warned...they're not MISB but its nothing too bad provided you don't look at the back or care about the corners.

And toyworld highpoint has many sarbines, obi wan's, leias...one at-at pilot, I'd love to meet the person who took the snowtroopers unless I'm mistaken, don't bother asking the staff either, already asked (for once the girl actually looked up the back rather than the usual "yeah nah sorry m8" response.

Out of 4 reject shops in the west I'm aware of only tarniet had any black series and its just 2 obi wan's and 2 leia's, werribee plaza didn't have any last thursday I checked (didn't check today ran out of time), altona gate and its 6 pegs were bare, highpoint didn't even have a spot.

There is a known scalper around highpoint so I thought I'd ruin his day before he found the black series figures, perhaps it was him who took the "sand people" figures as I'm sure they're meant to be part of this wave