Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 324247484950515253545556576272 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

2 Jawas
    2 Death Star Troopers & 1 each of Chewie, C3, Tusken & Stormtrooper.

Guess it kinda makes sense given those 2 are new and the Tusken Raider is in the next wave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    TRU Cannington had THREE Jawas...
    I went in there about 8pm and grabbed a Jawa and the last Death Star dude. I already have 1 each but these are to open. Took advantage of the 20% off and VIP points so $25 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I went in there about 8pm and grabbed a Jawa and the last Death Star dude. I already have 1 each but these are to open. Took advantage of the 20% off and VIP points so $25 each.
    Spot anything else around, mate? I was gonna grab a Vader if he was there but big surprise, nothing despite him being there for a couple of weeks. :/ Not sure if I should bother checking the NOR TRUs tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Spot anything else around, mate? I was gonna grab a Vader if he was there but big surprise, nothing despite him being there for a couple of weeks. :/ Not sure if I should bother checking the NOR TRUs tomorrow.
    Nothing else of note. Just piles of crap that doesn't seem to sell. Those Vader packs had been sitting there for quite some time. Then went quite quickly. There was one left last week but it had a dented box. I've heard they are restocking it again soon.

One lone 40th Jawa on a shelf at Big W Merrylands.
    I almost felt sorry for the poor little bugger & bought him.
    No restocks of the Blacks at The Reject Shop either.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Snagged a Darth Revan, AT-AT Driver and Snowtrooper over the past couple of days from Reject Shops in WA.
    I havent seen any of them yet

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Megatran Guest

So I was at the layby / toy section of Big W today. I can hear a guy tell a staff member that he wants all 6 of the 40th anniversary 6-inch wave 2 figures once the sale starts. Staff member takes his name & number.

Megatran Guest

Zing have stocked 40th ann. 6-inch wave 2 figures. $38 ea.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    So I was at the layby / toy section of Big W today. I can hear a guy tell a staff member that he wants all 6 of the 40th anniversary 6-inch wave 2 figures once the sale starts. Staff member takes his name & number.
    lol good luck to him with that. I mean it too. Apart from the scraps of leftover figures, I haven't seen a solid case of figures at Big W for a while now