Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Saw this on TRU Oz's ebay store.

(20% off Toys use code PLAYING Ends 26 Jul Terms apply)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars...IAAOSwbkJZcZG9
    All 60-odd units sold out ... and (wouldn't surprise me if) starting to show up on ebay.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    ^^ That'd be the one. Why paranoid though?
    The last time I joined a closed group they spent most of the time shitting on open groups and their behavior (the one they targeted was an international one with alot of kids in it), even doing little "raids" (joining, saying shit, leaving, having a chuckle afterwards), yet were high in regards in the specific community they belonged to and even had local celebs involved, I argued the point that their conduct wasn't the best until they spammed me with memes in my inbox...was disheartening when it was a person who I aspired to be like.

In short I can't see how they conducted themselves before joining thus I can't make an informed decision, people can vouch all they like but everyone forms opinions differently, and I'm paranoid about groups being private as a result

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    ... I'm paranoid about groups being private as a result
    Knights of the 'Jedi Council'. Those dumb wits ought to be waterboarded ... 186 times.

The last time I joined a closed group they spent most of the time shitting on open groups and their behavior (the one they targeted was an international one with alot of kids in it), even doing little "raids" (joining, saying shit, leaving, having a chuckle afterwards), yet were high in regards in the specific community they belonged to and even had local celebs involved, I argued the point that their conduct wasn't the best until they spammed me with memes in my inbox...was disheartening when it was a person who I aspired to be like.

In short I can't see how they conducted themselves before joining thus I can't make an informed decision, people can vouch all they like but everyone forms opinions differently, and I'm paranoid about groups being private as a result
    Wow, weird. I haven't been a member of the Aus Black Series Collectors group long but all I've seen are sale posts, collection posts or news posts. I wouldn't waste my time if they were pulling crap like what you describe, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Knights of the 'Jedi Council'. Those dumb wits ought to be waterboarded ... 186 times.
    Well that's one to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Wow, weird. I haven't been a member of the Aus Black Series Collectors group long but all I've seen are sale posts, collection posts or news posts. I wouldn't waste my time if they were pulling crap like what you describe, that's for sure.
    Guessing no one debates scalpers card benders or anything like that?

Another one I almost joined (was open thankfully) had that kinda stuff discussed and it was mixed between white knights of fairness and those who only bought to serve their own needs, got messy with that one

Guessing no one debates scalpers card benders or anything like that?
    Yeah, I've seen some stuff like that but I haven't seen them do the childish stuff you describe. I just ignore anything I'm not interested in so I'm sure there's probably intense types around. I mainly am just interested in finds and sales.

Images here:

Hasbro has revealed several new 6″ Black Series figures during their SDCC panel including:

6″ Black Series Figures
    General Leia (Episode VII)
    Captain Rex (removable helmet)
    Maz Kanata with trunk and lightsaber
    Dewback with new Sandtrooper
    Rebel Fleet Trooper with helmet, blaster and Death Star data card

3.75″ Vintage Collection*Figures* &*Vehicles*
    Rey, FO Stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, Jyn, Cassian, Death Trooper, Hoth Rebel Trooper, New Hovertank Driver, New Dr. Aphra
    *Sequential numbering resumes with #116

3.75″ Rogue One Hovertank – working treads, accurate details, removable Kyber crystal chamber

3.75″ Star Wars Universe Figures (5POA)
    Hoth Leia
    Emperor Palpatine with Force Lightning
    Rathtar with Bala-Tik
    Luke with Wampa (articulated)
    Vader with Probe Droid
    Boba Fett with Han Solo
    Maul and Qui-Gon (added wrist articulation)

Looks like reject shops might be getting more black series figures, werribee plaza got a case on capping (wave 2 something something?) but the ones on the shelf had a luke and first order snowtrooper so they're pretty old.

But do check toyworlds, they had MORE come in, found a scarif trooper squad leader and darth revan, what else is in this wave, and I thought the squadleader was supposed to be an exclusive

Squad Leader? Nah, just a regular release #28.
    That was the blink and you'll miss it wave we got a while back with C3PO (red arm) Jyn, Cassian, Krennic & Deathtrooper.

Revan is packed with Sabine, Obi Wan, Leia, AT Driver and Hoth Snowtrooper.

Must still be some old cases lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Squad Leader? Nah, just a regular release #28.
    That was the blink and you'll miss it wave we got a while back with C3PO (red arm) Jyn, Cassian, Krennic & Deathtrooper.

Revan is packed with Sabine, Obi Wan, Leia, AT Driver and Hoth Snowtrooper.

Must still be some old cases lying around.
    Yeah those disappeared really quickly.
    I didn't even see any at a local Reject Shop... they were apparently sold out on release.