Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 710

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

  1. #651
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2010
    Location
    Camden
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    for those in the Sydney CBD, David Jones has opened up the "Level 9" Kids Level and they have an Millennium Falcon Interactive Display to play with as well as a wall of Star wars Funko POPs with 3 or 4 Chase Porgs there currently
    UP UP CRONULLA

    Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

    Spike on Twiter - @84Spike
    for all my Sightings and stuff

  2. #652
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    for those in the Sydney CBD, David Jones has opened up the "Level 9" Kids Level and they have an Millennium Falcon Interactive Display to play with as well as a wall of Star wars Funko POPs with 3 or 4 Chase Porgs there currently
    I read about this on News.com.au this morning. Spose to have a Marvel cityscape and Winnie the Pooh change room tree I think it was.

  3. #653
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2010
    Location
    Camden
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I read about this on News.com.au this morning. Spose to have a Marvel cityscape and Winnie the Pooh change room tree I think it was.
    Yeah plus a life sized human sized ant man costume, a Micky Mouse Model made of Lego, a disney princess section with an enchanted mirror and a few other bits and pieces around
    UP UP CRONULLA

    Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

    Spike on Twiter - @84Spike
    for all my Sightings and stuff

  4. #654
    Galvatran Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Reject shops have newer back black series figures... price has gone up to 12 bucks each.
    Still very reasonable and well worth the purchase.
    Saw those 6-inch Black Series yesterday at The Reject Shop Highpoint. 12 bucks for a Jawa was too good to pass up. Thanks.

  5. #655
    Join Date
    18th Nov 2008
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Any suggestions for where to get a Black Series Zuckuss without paying crazy ebay prices?

  6. #656
    Join Date
    6th Nov 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Disney Store in the US have him: https://www.shopdisney.com/zuckuss-a...hasbro-1490876

    Downside is shipping is like US$50. Ridiculous.

    Hopefully he'll come down in price as he's made more available. I've heard he's a shared online exclusive (eventually). I just bit the bullet and was able to get one sent loose for cost from someone at The Fwoosh. Still ended up being about $60ish though.

  7. #657
    Join Date
    4th Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Eastland Myer has a few of the Black Series Darth Vader 40th Anniversary Legacy Pack at discount for $30ea.
    Recent Acquisitions: Walmart stuff
    (Pre-)ordered: MP-44 Convoy v3, MP-45 Bumble v2
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!


  8. #658
    Join Date
    10th Sep 2016
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Toyworld werribee plaza has the black series legacy line in, boba fett, luke in pilot suit, ig88 and...bosek or whatever his name is?

    $40 each, I took one of the first 3 I mentioned

  9. #659
    Galvatran Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Toyworld werribee plaza has the black series legacy line in, boba fett, luke in pilot suit, ig88 and...bosek or whatever his name is?

    $40 each, I took one of the first 3 I mentioned
    Bossk.

    Reissue & labelling it 'Archive'. It's now carded which isn't as good as boxed, IMO. Good for those who missed on the first release.

  10. #660
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,052

    Default

    I agree.
    I'd hate to be a Black Series completionist, having to to buy the same figure in 3 or 4 different packages.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •