Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

for those in the Sydney CBD, David Jones has opened up the "Level 9" Kids Level and they have an Millennium Falcon Interactive Display to play with as well as a wall of Star wars Funko POPs with 3 or 4 Chase Porgs there currently
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    for those in the Sydney CBD, David Jones has opened up the "Level 9" Kids Level and they have an Millennium Falcon Interactive Display to play with as well as a wall of Star wars Funko POPs with 3 or 4 Chase Porgs there currently
    I read about this on News.com.au this morning. Spose to have a Marvel cityscape and Winnie the Pooh change room tree I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I read about this on News.com.au this morning. Spose to have a Marvel cityscape and Winnie the Pooh change room tree I think it was.
    Yeah plus a life sized human sized ant man costume, a Micky Mouse Model made of Lego, a disney princess section with an enchanted mirror and a few other bits and pieces around
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Reject shops have newer back black series figures... price has gone up to 12 bucks each.
    Still very reasonable and well worth the purchase.
    Saw those 6-inch Black Series yesterday at The Reject Shop Highpoint. 12 bucks for a Jawa was too good to pass up. Thanks.

Any suggestions for where to get a Black Series Zuckuss without paying crazy ebay prices?

Disney Store in the US have him: https://www.shopdisney.com/zuckuss-a...hasbro-1490876

Downside is shipping is like US$50. Ridiculous.

Hopefully he'll come down in price as he's made more available. I've heard he's a shared online exclusive (eventually). I just bit the bullet and was able to get one sent loose for cost from someone at The Fwoosh. Still ended up being about $60ish though.

Eastland Myer has a few of the Black Series Darth Vader 40th Anniversary Legacy Pack at discount for $30ea.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toyworld werribee plaza has the black series legacy line in, boba fett, luke in pilot suit, ig88 and...bosek or whatever his name is?

$40 each, I took one of the first 3 I mentioned

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Toyworld werribee plaza has the black series legacy line in, boba fett, luke in pilot suit, ig88 and...bosek or whatever his name is?

$40 each, I took one of the first 3 I mentioned
    Bossk.

Reissue & labelling it 'Archive'. It's now carded which isn't as good as boxed, IMO. Good for those who missed on the first release.

I agree.
    I'd hate to be a Black Series completionist, having to to buy the same figure in 3 or 4 different packages.