Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 526267686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Black series 33 (I think) the one with Outworld Jawa and Rey w/BJ-0 spotted at Target

Does anyone know of stores stocking Force Friday figures? I have seen the 5 inch Galaxies figures at Toyworlds, and Zing has been cleared out of Vintage Rise of Skywalker figures already, though x-wings are at most stores.

Desperate to get my hands on Zorii Bliss and her friends in VintAge 3.75", and army build Sith troopers. But none of my locals have any, and I'm wasting too much time on fruitless hunting.i did read though that Big W are also stocking the Black Series 6 inch Mandalorian
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone know of stores stocking Force Friday figures? I have seen the 5 inch Galaxies figures at Toyworlds, and Zing has been cleared out of Vintage Rise of Skywalker figures already, though x-wings are at most stores.

Desperate to get my hands on Zorii Bliss and her friends in VintAge 3.75", and army build Sith troopers. But none of my locals have any, and I'm wasting too much time on fruitless hunting.i did read though that Big W are also stocking the Black Series 6 inch Mandalorian
    Have you tried Bulletproof Villian for Vintage? Target, BigW and Kmart have all got Black Series. $30 at Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Black series 33 (I think) the one with Outworld Jawa and Rey w/BJ-0 spotted at Target
    Saw the full set at K-Mart at the Pines in Doncaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Have you tried Bulletproof Villian for Vintage? Target, BigW and Kmart have all got Black Series. $30 at Kmart.

Thanks Omega! I hadn't heard of them before but just ordered a case now
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Thanks Omega! I hadn't heard of them before but just ordered a case now
    Cool. I’ve only used them a couple of times myself and have at least got my stuff. My only issue is that I never get shipping notices so keep track of what you order.

Preordered BS 6i Count Dooku.
    Can. Not. Wait.

Does anyone know if Jedi Revan is going to be released locally or on Amazon? RK has pre-orders up but it's expensive even for an exclusive.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Does anyone know if Jedi Revan is going to be released locally or on Amazon? RK has pre-orders up but it's expensive even for an exclusive.
    Zing has preorders up.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Zing has preorders up.
    Thanks!
    Which brings us to where we are today...