Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Does anyone know if it is possible to still find the SDCC Boba Fett and Han Solo at Myer?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible to still find the SDCC Boba Fett and Han Solo at Myer?
    Myer sold the non-SDCC version. Highly unlikey as its been a long while now since I've seen it in stock.

Spotted a lone Guavian enforcer at Target today ($35) and spent the next 15 mins looking for more but coundnt find any, was really hoping to find Captain Phasma since I'm pretty sure she's in that wave. Why is it that I always miss the boat on these figures?

Went back again to the Target with the lone Guavian enforcer and to my surprise they had a Finn and a Captain Phasma!!! So thrilled to finally have her and was not expecting it at all!

Big W in MacArthur Square got a few boxes of the Wave 2 Black series. I took the last Stormtrooper but there still has a Captain Phasma and multiples of Finn, the Guavian Enforcer and that constable guy.

Black series Darth Vader (transparent helmet) and Starkiller base Kylo Ren at Big W, $35 each.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Black series Darth Vader (transparent helmet) and Starkiller base Kylo Ren at Big W, $35 each.
    Goddamn, I want these two so badly.

Any chance you're able to assist? I really don't like my chances of finding them with the hours I'm working at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Goddamn, I want these two so badly.

Any chance you're able to assist? I really don't like my chances of finding them with the hours I'm working at the moment!
    Sorry dude just saw your post. I went back 15mins ago to pick up a Kylo Ren for myself but they were all gone. The Darth Vader figures as well. Probably a scalper.

I'm on my way now to another Big W.

If you see them, can you snap one of each up please? Happy to PayPal or whatever your preference is.

Thanks mate!

Otherwise I'll keep my fingers crossed for WA.

Looks like these might have been on the derailed train in the middle of the country.

If any kind soul could secure the two Big W exclusives (Walgreens Darth Vader and KMart Kylo Ren) I would be incredibly appreciative. Would require postage to WA. Can pay via PayPal.