Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Only want Sabine Wren so hopefully she will be out soon.

Any of the others I'll wait for SH Figuarts.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

The Reject Shop has some of the newer 9.5cm Force Awakens figures such as Rey (in the outfit she wears when she finds Luke), Han Solo etc. $10 each.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Thanks for the tip mate. Searched for it on ebay and saw the pic of the wave 6 case and it matches the figures you listed. Thing is that Wave 7 that I've already bought also has Jyn Erso and the Imperal Death Trooper as per the PC listing.

This is my first time buying a Star Wars wave from PC. Have you received previous waves from PC? If so do they ship the case in another box with some packing paper or do they just ship it in the case as is? I ask because when I ordered 2x G1 Trypticon in 2015 they came in the shipping case only and arrived with some damage to the packaging.
    My wave 6 case order arrived yesterday but I was out so just picked it up from the post office this morning. The figures were taken out of the case and re-packed in a star track parcel box with some paper. I also had my hasbro titans return galvatron in there as well (finally haha). So I can't be completely sure that they will take everyone's case figures out of whatever box hasbro sends them and re-pack them or if they did that for me cause another order was sent with it.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    My wave 6 case order arrived yesterday but I was out so just picked it up from the post office this morning. The figures were taken out of the case and re-packed in a star track parcel box with some paper. I also had my hasbro titans return galvatron in there as well (finally haha). So I can't be completely sure that they will take everyone's case figures out of whatever box hasbro sends them and re-pack them or if they did that for me cause another order was sent with it.
    Thanks heaps for the follow up and pic! I've got both Wave 7 and 9 on pre order. They've been packing my orders much better of late so fingers crossed mine will arrive in nice shape.

Target TTP had restocked on Black Series, but for whatever reason despite the shelf looking untouched they only had Chewbacca, Finn, Rey (with lightsaber) and Kylo Ren.
    Shelf was marked as being discounted to $29 but scanned at $35.

Picked up unmasked Kylo Black Series yesterday at TRU Shellharbour for $28 with the 20% discount. Unfortunately they didn't have K2SO.

Black Series Stormtrooper Helmets are in at TRU Maroochydore.

TRU has the Black Series exclusive Hover Tank Pilot now. Price creep though, costs $49.99 but is "discounted" to $44.99 at present.

They also have the 3 pack of Astromech droids if anyone is rich enough to waste money on things that are not worth it - $129.99.

Last edited by Arcade Goon; 7th November 2016 at 10:24 AM.