Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Anyone knows which characters are available in the wave that is currently seen at TRS?
    I see loads of snow troopers, old Han, Luke, Ahsoka.
    Anyone else I've missed?
    Kanan Jarrus and from memory another trooper, maybe a flametrooper?

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Kanan Jarrus and from memory another trooper, maybe a flametrooper?
    Thanks for that.
    Glad to know that I've not missed anything I needed!

Anyone know if there are events planned in Australia for Force Friday?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Anyone know if there are events planned in Australia for Force Friday?
    Pretty sure places like TRU, Zing and Big W will have displays of new stuff. I have heard some states won't get much allocation of new Black Series (urgh!).

Speaking of, I'm planning to hit some stores on Friday on my day off. Anyone in Perth suggest which TRU is the best one to scope?

Nothing much at Cannington... unless they stock up new stuff this Friday.
    They've got the same black series figures you will find at TRS shelf warming but at a higher price.

Most places won't stock until Friday. Last year Cannington had the new wave in but I didn't go until the afternoon.

I think Toys R Us is apparently having some kind of unboxing live stream thing in the morning, no midnight opening.

Myer Chadstone had some new figures and merchandise out on display today. No Black Series but other stuff with the new packaging.

I'm watching the facebook live event from toys r us. it is hilariously bad lol

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well that was silly, 7am store opening for all tru stores and the plaza only had 4 people waiting, i had work matters to attend to so it was incidental lol.

Anyone willing to crack those black series centerpieces apart, I want to know if its purely plastic or something more solid, not gonna pay for a static plastic figure with an led in it.

Also (for once) tru is the CHEAPEST place for something, the black series speeders for both luke and rey are $120 at tru, at zing its $180, ouch, anyway still plenty of vaders in black series and 2 Thrawns but they looked kinda dirty, they had some of the others in the set but I believe the storm troopers are all gone, sorta looked like there was one on the pegs left when we walked in :S

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I'm watching the facebook live event from toys r us. it is hilariously bad lol
    It was intended for more a casual audience I believe, some of the comments were a tad unnecessary towards the crew :/

Some of the unboxers knew about the figures and aussie vader was quite down to earth, I mean sure I just wanted product knowledge but least there wasn't any stuttering or real ham handling happening (only watched up to the start of the hot wheels, had to wake up early )

Mighty Ape has new stuff for sale: https://www.mightyape.com.au/search?...ries&i=&page=1