Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Megatran Guest

Big W (Highpoint) has some toys on sale.

there seem to be a shitload of black series flametroopers around. when retail stores order them from hasbro do you get more of some figures?

Megatran Guest

^ Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Black Series 6" Figure Wave 1 2016 Case of 6 contains 2 Flametroopers.

Probably why there is a shipload of Flametroopers around.

The worst part of it is that they're packing more of them in future cases.

On the other hand the Ahsoka, Kannan and ANH Luke wave have been found at various Big Ws around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    ^ Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Black Series 6" Figure Wave 1 2016 Case of 6 contains 2 Flametroopers.

Probably why there is a shipload of Flametroopers around.
    Ah ok, so only 1 more. It's weird though, for quite a while the stores I went to ONLY had flametroopers visible and lots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The worst part of it is that they're packing more of them in future cases.

On the other hand the Ahsoka, Kannan and ANH Luke wave have been found at various Big Ws around the country.
    Is that the 6" Ahsoka? I thought I read somewhere it doesn't come out till May. I'll have to look out for her. I want her and the Revan figure too

Guys, a few days ago the Poe/TR-8R Black Series pack was $40 at Target Belconnen. I didn't have any cash on me . GO BUY THEM!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Megatran Guest

Mirroring here...MYER 5 Day Toy Sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    5 Day Offer: 50% off the 2nd item when you buy 2 toys.

Excludes Lego, Nursery & [App]cessories

Purchased in the one transaction. Discount applies to lowest value item.
    Cannot be used with other offers.
    Offer ends Sunday 17 April 2016.

Target has discounted 3.75" figures for ten dollars. Picked up a Hask, so your store may have the new wave
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    When you are browsing ebay and see this kind of thing in descriptions, do you think it's pretty likely they are KO?

"Condition: 95% new, No original package ! !"

"100% Brand new & High quality.but without box,will use hard box to protect it well."

"Include: 1Pcs Star Wars Figure as shown in the picture
    Condition: Brand New but without box,we will use hard box to protect it."

"Manufacture:From hasbro factory in China, but no official certification. Same quality!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Likely. Depends on the auction. A lot of them out there are simply bootleg. Exact same figures but obviously not sold by Hasbro.

I guess the term Knock Off would apply to figures that differ. And it depends on the auction.

I'd say definitely acquired illegally (factory stolen) and if not, produced in a weird way that differs from real product.
    I ended up contacting a seller to ask about this. It seems like a pretty big ebay store with all sorts of things, based in china. This is the correspondance so far:

Hi, I'm interested in buying a couple of figures but I'm a little wary of shops which have prices almost too cheap! Are these all legitimate authentic items with all packaging and accessories? Not knock off? Thanks

Dear friend,
    Thanks for your message, no worries about that, since the item is made in our factory, the price is a little cheap, and you may see that the picture is based on the real item, so the item is just the same as the picture, we won't knock down anything off.

Any other questions concern, please keep in touch.
    Best Regards

Thanks heaps for the reply! So are you saying you produce these yourselves, they are not made by Hasbro and you sell them on?

Dear friend,
    Thanks for your message, you can check about that, the manufactory is in China, not US.
    Best REgards

What do you think? I don't want to pay $99us plus shipping for 1 6" black series figure but i also don't want to support illegal manufacturing...

Which figures you after? I've picked up a few here and there.

- FO Stormtroopers seem the same as Hasbro releases. Same plastic, same everything. Maybe better paintjobs, lol.
    - OT Stormtroopers seem different. I think they might use the Sandtrooper headsculpt. I have one and it's definitely different. Still looks perfectly fine though.
    - Clone troopers. Same sculpt but different plastic. This is noticeable. Again, not bad, but definitely use a duller grade of plastic so it doesn't have that gloss look.
    - Imperial Forces 4 pack. I bought this from Taiwan (I think). It may very well be the official release. Complete in the box (well, R2-Q5 was missing his leg panels in a seal package... seller is sending those out apparently). Quality seems legit. Empire symbol on the TIE pilot doesn't look as tidy as the normal release TIE pilot.
    - Shocktrooper. Got this packaged from Hong Kong. Again, seems legit. I do have a loose one coming from China that was like $20 cheaper so I'll compare when that arrives.

Interested to know what this $99 figure is, lol.