Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: # Spoilers # Possible New Characters from Animated Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    (Maybe were supposed to ignore our G1 childhood... probably)
    I believe that is the case Pulse. In this story they are completely different characters... Maybe....Ah who knows I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: Just realised that the Prime title doesn't mean they are the leader in this continuity. Look at Sentinel, Longarm and Optimus all of whom bare that name but none are actual leaders of the autobots. Maybe each sub commander has that title. Optimus leading his space bridge crew, Longarm in charge of intel. Maybe RP is in charge of a team of his own?

More food for thought.
    Last edited by Bartrim; 3rd September 2008 at 10:38 AM.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If that spoiler is to be believed, how can G/R exist at the same time as O/M? (Maybe were supposed to ignore our G1 childhood... probably)

Maybe it's a flashback or fast-forward scene...
    I dunno about meg/galv, but rodimus/prime existed at the same time. They were different bots afterall and not the same one.

You also have to remember that this is not G1, nor is it beastwars. Sure it borrows heavily from them, but the whole structure so far is very different, so they can make anyone a seperate entity.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Thanks Guys

All these spoilers confirm one main thing - There is going to be a S3! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    This would explain that Animated Hot Shot sketch seen a while back

Edit: Found picture
    Um... wasn't that an April Fool's joke? A bad, amateurish attempt at a Derrick Wyatt-style Transformer? And the final letters in the colour schemes on the alleged Hot Shot, Blurr and Six Shot spell out APFFAPRFLFOOLA.

If that spoiler is to be believed, how can G/R exist at the same time as O/M? (Maybe were supposed to ignore our G1 childhood... probably)

Maybe it's a flashback or fast-forward scene...
    It wouldn't be the first continuity to have those characters around at the same time.

(I just watched 'Garbage In, Garbage Out' for the first time. I guffawed out loud. A lot. Wreck Gar, Ratchet, Spike and Carlee. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much watching a "kids'" cartoon.

Spoilers!:

Apparently old Galvatron is meant to be Cyclonus, so I guess that Rodimus Prime (since they cant use Hot Rod) may very well be coming up against a team of Predacons. This ties into both rumours of Episode 30, as well as a special multiple episode story written by Forward and Di Tillio (Beast Wars writers).

And Prime is a rank in the Animated series, for someone who has finished (although it seems that they did not have to actually graduate) from the Autobot Military Academy with honours.

Don't know if the overall Autobot commander gets a prefix of "Ultra", or given the title "Magnus", or are called by their own name or what, its one of the things I'd like to know.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)