Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White Ultra Prime promo image found - Ultra Magnus?

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Maybe Bee is just a promo image and nothing more tho
    probably but this is where the fun lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    While Nova Prime doesn't appear to make as much sense as, for instance, Thunder Clash and the Turbomasters, the colour scheme on the head sculpt only works for Ultra Magnus or Nova. I know that this is the combined mode head, but were it TC, I would expect it to be based on TC's head, and not a colour scheme that more closely resembles and is strongly associated with two completely different characters.

That said, the combined head is reasonably similar in appearance to Turbomaster Hyperdrive's, so it could be intended as an homage to that unproduced toy. If so, then the colour scheme is still dubious, but since we have never actually seen a full-colour image of Hyperdrive, it is a possibility.

I believe it is probably Ultra Magnus, but despite the TCC toy, I am holding out some hope that it is Nova. Based on the colours, I think Thunder Clash is unlikely.
    Thunder Clash with a new head-sculpt and the Turbomasters combining to form Hyperdrive would be pretty cool.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

In parallel, you could have Silverbolt repainted as Skyquake combining with the Aerialbots repainted as the Predators. Stalker can be the chest plate.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Thunder Clash with a new head-sculpt and the Turbomasters combining to form Hyperdrive would be pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    In parallel, you could have Silverbolt repainted as Skyquake combining with the Aerialbots repainted as the Predators. Stalker can be the chest plate.
    I suspect both of these ideas are in the "too awesome to exist category". Although Hasbro and IDW have both acknowledged that TC exists lately for the first time in years, so anything's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Motormaster/Optimus Prime as Thunderclash
    Alpha Bravo as Rotorstorm
    Offroad as Scorch
    Breakdown as Flash
    Blackjack as Boss
    Dead End as Hurricane
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust