Thread: Combiner Wars Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with that for the most part, with one I disagree with.
    Swindle - considering the level of retool First Aid got, turning that mould into a Jeep style vehicle is almost a given - may get a new Hound out of it one day.
    Vortex - Keep Alpha Bravo's head, repaint and its Vortex. I would like to see anew front cockpit section and maybe different weapons on the arms.
    Brawl - Rook mould looks pretty likely, even seems to have a peg to attach the hand/foot piece as a turret on top the way Dragstrip does. Though I'd prefer a new, tank mould.
    Onslaught - Easily Hotspot. Replace the ladder with cannons, and based on Hotspot's transformation, you've still got his classic cannons sticking out from his back.
    Blast-off - I can see a new mould for this, if Defensor is anything to go by, there should be at least one new limb mould per combiner, so I'm calling it a shuttle. Again, may be wrong.

Edit: Another thought on Blast Off - Given Alpha Bravo's legs give an Astrotrain vibe, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Skydive/Air Raid retool on that mould, same legs, different upper torso...
    Last edited by prjkt; 16th February 2015 at 03:19 PM.