Thread: Random Stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Megatran Guest

Wow. Just heard George Street Sydney CBD will be closed off to vehicle traffic for 3 years due to light rail work.

I remember some years back visiting Sydney & heading to the Rocks along George street in a taxi. Ended up walking part of the way. Faster too.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Wow. Just heard George Street Sydney CBD will be closed off to vehicle traffic for 3 years due to light rail work.
    I think they have similar plans for Swanston St in Melbourne if start work on the train tunnel under the city.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I think they have similar plans for Swanston St in Melbourne if start work on the train tunnel under the city.
    Not as bad now as they will now tunnel with a burrowing machine and the tunnel itself will be deeper.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

The other day the talented Diane Charlemagne passed away. For those who don't know her she is a singer who sang on many tunes including a bunch of Drum & Bass tunes from artists like High Contrast, Netsky, S.P.Y., Cyantific, Taxman and Goldie.

RIP Diane you'll be missed
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures