Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    missus did when she was over in San Fran 2 years ago though
    Sigh... Remember when we were allowed to leave the country???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sigh... Remember when we were allowed to leave the country???
    I was in Germany for 2 weeks February last year catching alot of metal concerts. Never thought they'd be the last international bands I'd see for a very long time

I was in Germany for 2 weeks February last year catching alot of metal concerts. Never thought they'd be the last international bands I'd see for a very long time
    And to think this year the only international artist I got to see was a DJ who played a show at Ivy.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I'm really wanting to travel to Japan on my long service leave at the start of 2023, but it really isn't looking good for that possibility.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Wanted to travel to QLD for my 10yr anniversary with the missus next May. Might happen, might not. Hopefully October next year we can still.

Never been in a job that we strike. Interesting times ahead.

What is with the NSW government and playing low ball with agreements

First the nurses last year - mid pandemic while everyone was saying how vital they are
    Now a 0.3% increase in the first year for a service that is vital to keeping the economy working.

Moreover - if you're worried about encouraging spending - the best way to do it is to provide greater discretionary spending to people on lower to mid incomes as a greater percentage of that gets spent directly back into products, rather than saved for larger purchases.

"We appreciate the work you've done through pandemic, but not so much that you deserve payrises..."

EA negotiations were going to happen no matter what, just bad luck it happened during the pandemic. But whilst managers and others were safe working from home, emergency services and transport were all on the front line. Nurses and medical staff are so undervalued by our governments it's not funny. Overstretched, underpaid and undervalued.

But just as a big side note, our industrial actions are way more than just pay disputes. They're trying to bring in unsafe trains by cutting the guards important role out to save money. And they are finding it cheaper to pay out compensation to familys if someone is maimed or killed because of the operating of these trains. Imagine that, putting money as more important than lives. Yep, our government sucks.

And they are finding it cheaper to pay out compensation to familys if someone is maimed or killed because of the operating of these trains. Imagine that, putting money as more important than lives. Yep, our government sucks.
    That's pretty disgusting. Although sadly not rare. I lived in an apartment coomplex that had the wrong tiles in the common areas, instead of being slip-resistant outside tiles, they were the ones you would find inside your house.
    When my mum cam over, she slipped on the tiles and broke her arm. Naturally I complained to the complex, although I moved out very soon afterwards. My mum ended up being paid out with a hassle free compensation payment. Before I left, I spoke to the caretaker (who just looked after the place, but wasn't the caretaker) and the complex was aware of the issue and it wasn't the first time it had happned, but they weren't inclined to fix the issue.

Needless to say I am glad neither me, nor any of my family have to go there anyore.

Also; I really hate printers when they don't work for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That's pretty disgusting. Although sadly not rare.
    Money over people. It's abhorrent. Glad your mum wasn't badly hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Also; I really hate printers when they don't work for some reason.
    As someone who used to work for a call centre printing out mailers, I know that frustration lol.