Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Default Headmaster Junior joins the party

Finally found the 2 rarer C-301 and C303 Shuta and Minelba headmaster juniors...

Here's the party !!!

Gok... good suggestion. I will look for it on Reprolabels.. Any difference between the Micromax version and the Reflector?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

OMFG!

They're rarer than hen's teeth & you actually got your hands on 'em!

I am in total awe...

You never cease to amaze me, kelvin! Those are awesome, Minerva especially. A holy grail of mine. I hope to score one next year fingers crossed. And boy do those Henkei's look awesome, Icey and Mel! You guys sure none of those are for me?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

99, officially, I hate you!

Unofficially, I'm now dyin' to see your collection! That's so indescribably awesome, man!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

hehe.. I spotted them on ebay and this seller didnt know what he was selling and no one was bidding.. The placement and names was all wrong.. I only stumbled across it coz I googled it (and for many months)

So I made him an offer and he accepted..

Dirge ... I am putting up pics of my collection now but you wouldnt believe it.. my camera just ran out of battery and it wont take kodak batteries and only demands Energiser or Duracell.... WTF..

Anyway, I am getting the pics up now and will post in the members collection section of the board... should be there soon but this is around 1/2 my collection and they are happy snaps...

I will get more pics on for anyone interested.

Pulse and STL, thank you for the comments..

I await your collection pics!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Haven't got anything major, I just grabbed the Megatron TF Animated Happy Meal figure for $2 while I was getting tea.

Have a few happy meal bumblebees around- having 3 boys you only have to go to maccas twice and you have half a dozen! I also recieved some parts for my G1 metroplex and a very tight G1 Beachcomber from ebay. Just bought a G1 Hotrod too- waiting for him to arrive.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Gok... good suggestion. I will look for it on Reprolabels.. Any difference between the Micromax version and the Reflector?
    Firstly NICE HAUL KC99

The difference in Reflector and Micromax is with the middlebot. The metal rod that the arms slide through is so thinner than the ones on reflector. Reflector's has added plastic bulkring to the surrounding hole to make it more stable/secure while in Microman version there's just a hole the pole goes through and the pole's end slightly thicker to prevent the arm from coming out. So basically you can actually take the whole arm out if the hole becomes loose or wider due to playwear - Microman. Reflectors version has that extra mold of plastic which prevents this.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

kc99: holy cow dude, how much did you spend on those Headmaster Jrs??

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99
    Nothing that would effect reprolabelling the toys.

The only substantial difference I'm aware of is the flash-weapon - I think the fitting is bit bigger on the TF version so if you took the TF flash and stuck it on Microx then it's kinda loose... maybe?? I'm not really sure. Otherwise I think there's no real difference between the toys.