Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys RM-01 Cupola (Chromedome)

Agree completely on the F-X figures, they will always have a place in my collection regardless of what the other companies do. The only problem i have with them is the pace of release! I need all 4 of the next ones they've shown, like yesterday! Fingers crossed some painted protos of their Skullcruncher show up at one of the toys shows soon.

I'd like some Targetmasters too... But if we're talking wishes, my most wanted would be a brand spanking new Metalhawk That design could really be done justice i think, and it's not like i'd ever be able to get the G1 version!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Agree completely on the F-X figures, they will always have a place in my collection regardless of what the other companies do. The only problem i have with them is the pace of release! I need all 4 of the next ones they've shown, like yesterday! Fingers crossed some painted protos of their Skullcruncher show up at one of the toys shows soon.
    Yeah! It's been one F-X release a year for the last 3 years. Ats this rate we'll see Apeface in 2018.

I wish FP would put some more people or resources on this.

Made a comparison of Cupola with you know who's box art... yeah, they know their target market alright

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Made a comparison of Cupola with you know who's box art... yeah, they know their target market alright
    Heh, cool.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks better every day. Tfi said sold out on pre order, was like noooooo, messaged him and he must've secured more as he put it back up, glad I didnt miss it (that's what I get for getting distracted). As it is now, Maketoys will probably takeover my budget in favour of x-transbots (as much as I want more 'cons, I'm a sucker for _____masters (Not Action Masters!)). Just hoping to see more of Hellfire, as it was revealed before not-Hardhead.

I'm hoping the release date is around the projected, then I can do a massive pickup from tfi and feel like Christmas in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Looks better every day. Tfi said sold out on pre order, was like noooooo, messaged him and he must've secured more as he put it back up, glad I didnt miss it (that's what I get for getting distracted). As it is now, Maketoys will probably takeover my budget in favour of x-transbots (as much as I want more 'cons, I'm a sucker for _____masters (Not Action Masters!)). Just hoping to see more of Hellfire, as it was revealed before not-Hardhead.

I'm hoping the release date is around the projected, then I can do a massive pickup from tfi and feel like Christmas in July.
    Just pre-ordered mine from them as well.

It's a great price; and comparatively much better than the price on their Guardia series. However if they're doing all the limbs for $85ea and the torso for $110, then its the same price as Quantron. (apologies for the digression).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I wonder what the transformation is going to be like compared to the G1. Didn't expect the bonnet to open up. I also pre-ordered from tfi

tfi has increased the price for this to $190 now.. wonder what that will mean for people who pre-ordered at $110.
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

I pre ordered on tfi. Theres a pre order number and total payable amount of $120. Hopefully it doesn't get increased

Video review (chinese) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUHyvCXDX4k
    Looks very sturdy, transformation looks involved but elegant and stress free. Bring it on!