Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys RM-02 Gun Dog (Hound)

Wow he looks really good...only thing is that his face look empty hopefully the final product turn out good....

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    It's coming to the point where in another couple of years, we may have our entire CHUG collections swapped out by third party offerings. A bit scary as I thought I quite close to completion/retirement, and the big draw-in that third party has on me are all the combiners that Hasbro wouldn't release (or at least not at a sufficient level of quality). I really like my Henkei Hound and don't want to swap him out
    Although the 3rd party companies are pumping them out I don't think my CHUG collection will get swapped out. At the moment I only buy 3rd party stuff that Takara/Hasbro hasn't made or I am not happy with and the combiners (that Hasbro/Takara cannot make to as high a quality).
    There is still plenty of awesome licensed stuff coming out like Chromia and Arcee so as long as some genuine stuff is coming out as well it should be OK.
    Besides, if you like Henkei Hound then keep him.
    Spiderken Away!

Which brings us to where we are today...

Oh dear. Why does the exchange rate have to be such poop
    $90USD listed at most retailers now

Oh my goodness, I'm so all over that. Beautiful!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

The fans toys one looks equally as good... Damn, hard choices
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

It looks way better in colour than the uncoloured prototype.. i don't know which one i prefer! My only concern is his wrists; that double hinging part could be a bother if it's not a solid connection.

Fanstoys have done an amazing job at hiding the parts for cleaner lines and less visible seams. Theirs looks more like the cartoon as a result... but if TT made an MP - I think they'd try and retain some toy aspects (like the feet) as Maketoys have done, making me think this'll fit the display a little better.

The Fanstoys one looks to be a little more toon like, but the finish on these is amazing, I especially like the toy colours one, the green and the chrome is pretty wow.

Hound was one of those characters I was expecting Taktom to announce, so I wasn't that keen on a 3rd party Hound, but like Sphinx this new pics are pretty dazzling.

It certainly bodes well for Maketoys Inferno, who I am really keen for, as I don't see him as being high on Taktom's MP list.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I love the second colour, the toy one is pretty snazzy indeed though. I put my preorder in for FT already but if they hadn't put one up before and I'd preordered this instead i def wouldnt be complaining!!

I feel the same about Hellfire, it's the 3P i'm looking forward to the most (that's been revealed) and is actually (at the moment) on the end of my list for things I want in my collection before I call it a day (not sell or anything, just, that'd be enough).

I am hoping one of the Aussie sellers can get this in. Exchange rate is horrible at the moment.
    Spiderken Away!