Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gobots finally making a return?

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I was going to ask you the same thing By PC, do you mean Premium Collectables? Is that who you've used? Are they good? Yeah it's gonna be expensive either way I think.
    Yeah, i've preordered these guys with Premium Collectables (along with all my other TF stuff). As for feeback, i've had nine shipments from them without any issue, so would definitely recommend them! Possible downside is there may be a wait for items, particularly if you don't preorder first day they're up, but otherwise once they get the item and ship it, it's real fast -- all my shipments have been next day delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Yeah i was really hoping i'd be able to find these at retail in Japan to avoid shipping costs. Wonder if they're gonna come a bit later?
    It makes me wonder whether Action Toys are testing the appetite of the Asian market before going to Japan... at least I hope so...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Yeah, i've preordered these guys with Premium Collectables (along with all my other TF stuff). As for feeback, i've had nine shipments from them without any issue, so would definitely recommend them! Possible downside is there may be a wait for items, particularly if you don't preorder first day they're up, but otherwise once they get the item and ship it, it's real fast -- all my shipments have been next day delivery.
    Thanks. Yeah, it's a shame about "Tank" not being sold through them...

Well, I got my first figure today... Rod Drill from Premium Collectables. Only ordered him the other day, so I'm very surprised at how fast he arrived.

The figure itself is outstanding. Much smaller than I expected, but a really terrific figure. The first "transformation" was a little stiff in parts, but he's fine now. He's got me very excited about this line already.

Great to hear Robzy!

I received my Eagle Robo from PC today, and he's definitely an awesome figure! Articulation is great and the included flight stand makes a hell of a lot of sense as well!

A little small for my liking, but the diecast adds quite a nice heft to the figure and does help bring back memories of the Machine Robo/Gobot toys!

Joints are a little stiff to start off with but do loosen up, but unfortunately i've already seemed to have stressed the hook that connects the cockpit/nose of the plane to the body -- not sure how it happened as i've only transformed him once, but it may have been already stressed as it sits flush to the plastic of the clamshell.

Another downside is that the cockpit just hangs off the back and doesn't tab anywhere -- a la Ramjet, but all in all, what a great little figure!

I'm really hoping that Weijiang does an oversized version of him, because were he to be Seeker height, he'd be even more awesome!

Definitely looking forward to the rest of the line!

Eagle Robo is the one I'm least interested in, even though I'll pick him up. I love the die cast in these figures

What Action Toys have done with Leader One and Tank is very impressive.
    I hope they do the same for the most dark and foreboding Gobots/Machine Men. In other words, I'm referring to Scorp, Bladez, Pincher and Vamp.

From the MR Facebook page...

Quote Originally Posted by MachineRobo
    We would like to thank everyone for their support on the Machine Robo line so far and we are very pleased to hear that the overall opinion is good.

We do want to apologize for the delay on Bike Robo but be assured, it is all for a very good reason and one that I think everyone will agree with. When we received the final sample from the factory we found that the Bike Robo was awesome but just missing a few tiny things. First, the wheels in the bike mode were pegged into the hands and the rear were a single piece and so it really did not roll so well. Sure with pressure, you could force the wheels to roll but this was not really what we considered good enough. So we have modified the wheels to be multiple parts and it will allow the wheels to rotate freely so when you are zooming your Bike Robo on the carpet you will not have any hindrance whatsoever. Since the wheels were being completely redesigned, we thought we would go one step further, we will add some nice rubber tires to the wheels so that when you are zooming your Bike Robo on the glass table, you will have enough friction from the rubber that the wheels will roll smoothly as they are now intended to.

We really are sorry for these very last minute delays to this highly anticipated figure but in the end, we figured this was a much better alternative than just releasing the figure with hard to roll plastic wheels. We thank everyone for your patience while we work at getting this finished off. We are hoping to have everything settled up and ready for delivery by the end of June so please keep in touch with your retailer and ensure they send yours when it is in stock!

Nice!

Glad they're making changes on the fly rather than letting the customer take the hit!

That said, I should probably tell them about my Eagle Robo problem, maybe they'll send me a replacement part...

New figures from Machine Robo:

05 Cement Robo:

06 Blackbird Robo:

07 Turbo Robo:

08 Space Robo:

Saw pics earlier today - amazing!