Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Combiner Devastator - first look at German Toyfair

Kinda underwhelmed so far.

Of course, I did just get Green Giant a few months ago, having no idea this was coming. Maybe it's sour grapes.

I can't help but think I'd like to see Fans Toys take a crack at it. Dinobot team, Insecticon team... why not a combining, MP-scaled Constructicons team?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Kinda underwhelmed so far.

Of course, I did just get Green Giant a few months ago, having no idea this was coming. Maybe it's sour grapes.

I can't help but think I'd like to see Fans Toys take a crack at it. Dinobot team, Insecticon team... why not a combining, MP-scaled Constructicons team?
    Same to me, I was glad with combiner wars being cheaper option for gestalts, stopping me from getting 3p ones (still after ordin though), but so far looks like giant might be back on the cards.

Also, the thought of a fanstoys combiner makes my wallet cringe, cos it knows I cant resist their goddness. Can only dream...

Is toyfair this weekend/early next week?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Yeah, 14-17 Feb.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

We will get more info then. This could have been a masterpiece if they wanted to do it.

With all the posts on facebook (including that from TFsource - a more clearer pic of the CW Devy (sold as a set apparently), I now get it why the Mixmaster footpart was small, they flipped the way he attaches to the torso. It's now the cab part that attaches instead of the rear barrel part of the vehicle form.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Biggest official pic we have so far is here, along with the product description, which confirms it's 6 Voyager figs. http://www.allspark.com/content/2015...iption-inside/

If you want a look at his packaging, that would be visible on this pic, shown at the Hasbro investor event. http://www.allspark.com/content/2015...rs-devastator/

Enjoy. My inner child is screaming at the sight of it.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Biggest official pic we have so far is here, along with the product description, which confirms it's 6 Voyager figs. http://www.allspark.com/content/2015...iption-inside/

If you want a look at his packaging, that would be visible on this pic, shown at the Hasbro investor event. http://www.allspark.com/content/2015...rs-devastator/

Enjoy. My inner child is screaming at the sight of it.
    Yep that's the picture that's been proliferating the different Facebook TF groups I'm with. Everyone's comments are mostly, concern that it's going to be expensive as, since it's sold as a set....I, on the other hand, just wanted to get a good look and noticed the altered attachment they made for Mixmaster coz it was bugging me hahahah. But having understood now how it goes, I'm okay with it and if it was sold as a set well, I'm ok with that too. I wonder what Takara will come up with to improve the figure though? The Hasbro one would be plain as from the looks of it. Chrome purple parts would be nice

There's been comments that it's going to be around 18 inches tall as well, that makes him bigger than Platinum Omega which I was planning to match him up with oh well...it could've been worse hahahah- at least not as big as Metroplex as was previously speculated.... still waiting for a Generations Trypticon for him....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

As someone that only buys MP's, I'd actually get this guy if he were to come out here. He looks pretty decent now the question is do I get the Hasbro one when he comes out or wait for a Takara offering?

I'll probably settle to buy the Hasbro version locally, Takara might do a few things different, but the shipping will make it a bit more expensive. For Metroplex It was a local purchase, but for Devastator I may feel differently.