Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself

Welcome Mr K... I once had a primary school teacher who we called Mr K *shudders* not a nice guy. But since your in Brissie your definitely not him. Glad to have you on board.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Welcome

Welcome, your name makes me think of the wrestler Mr. Kennedy, which is a good thing

Welcome and I hope you stay long here..

And I mustn't forget to mention again (only becoz I get the occasional "wow you're a female who loves TFs" message) that I am the only more active fembot here on the forum. And yes females can love Transformers too!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Welcome to the board. You were only 4 in 1990(now feels very old).

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks 1orion2many - I'm starting to feel old these days so that just made my day

JuzMel - nice to see the transformer hobby starting to reach a wider demographic.

All others - thank-you! I have to say that this is the first time I've received such a warm welcome online.

Anyone who got into Transformers after 1984 isn't old! Most of us saw Transformers when it came out in 1984 and became fans then. If the franchise is older than you are then you're freaking TOO YOUNG!!

*huggles 1orion2many* we oldies need to stick together... in a place like this:
    (T_T)

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Anyone who got into Transformers after 1984 isn't old! Most of us saw Transformers when it came out in 1984 and became fans then. If the franchise is older than you are then you're freaking TOO YOUNG!!

*huggles 1orion2many* we oldies need to stick together... in a place like this:
    (T_T)
    I was 4 when the franchise came out but I didn't get a toy until the following year but I did get the story books and stuff fairly early. The comics also made it early too and they came with collector cards of box art and cartoon screen shots that you could place in an album.

What I feel regret is that I never took notice of the exclusive South American minibots. If I had bought them then they would be worth a lot now.

Mabuhay! Welcome welcome! Do post your collection in the members collection thread. Remember its not the size its how much your collection is loved!

Hmm with regards to oldies... I was in year 4 when TFs came out, didn't get a toy til 2 yrs after (Soundwave) as a gift from my visiting aunt. Was content in making my own from craft paper (I sadly have only 1 picture of these creations). As Gok mentioned, well the franchise is indeed younger than I am . I just dont look old

Addit: BTW is your user name in TFW the same? I use a different one there. not that I visit it very often now - only go to the site to read on 3 Photocomics Im a fan of - Grimlock13's, Pun3x's and Shane Andersons's...
    Last edited by liegeprime; 2nd September 2008 at 06:18 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]