Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ridiculous amount of multiples

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCyl View Post
    Now I know you are all around, I'll let people know when I'm bringing a bunch in again, might be a while as the collection has slowed down since the house hunting began, gotta save the coin to create a TF Room.
    Heheheh, TF room, most of the collectors here now have that . kinda like our little retreat getaway, hideaway wonderland toy store. You definitely should have it!! I personally would say it takes the stress out after a busy day...

Oh and welcome to the forum MasterCyl Mabuhay! Do post more pics of your collection in the members collection area. We all love viewing collections. Just start your own collection thread and Paulbot is certain to add it up with the archives
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCyl View Post
    Ha I'll never give up the BT's,

Easy story behind the multiples, I was bringing a few in for my mates and I and figured I'd add a couple in case anyone else rocked up that was keen. I was able to bring back a bunch extra for the same postage and by buying more I got a better price break on the whole shipment.

Always meant to sell them just never got around to it, those who know me will put this down to just being slack. My wife would be very very keen to see the multiples gone. Though nowdays I love to see them all lined up surrounding the rest, provides a good backdrop.

I've opened one MP-04 and one MP-03 and a Ultra Magnus that had it's box damaged in shipping. Hence I needed a second in MISB. Also I received a duplicate BT Grimlock, in an Ebay transaction that went bad, so I opened it up too. MP-03, MP-02, and Grimlock take pride of place on my desk at work (where I spend the most time in one place). Opti sits proudly on my bookshelf.

Never realised the TF communtiy was so large, I just always collected what I needed and kept them all to my self, I have a bunch of G1's opened complete and in box from my childhood at my folks place carefully put away and stored in the roof with smelly stuff to keep the critters away. Once I move into a bigger place with the wife I might pull them all out. Also have a TF breakfast tray I still eat off from time to time.

Now I know you are all around, I'll let people know when I'm bringing a bunch in again, might be a while as the collection has slowed down since the house hunting began, gotta save the coin to create a TF Room.
    Another Brisbanite with lots of toys. Bwa ha ha...... Take that you dirty mexicans.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Another Brisbanite with lots of toys. Bwa ha ha...... Take that you dirty mexicans.
    I didn't know Mexicans were Transfans?

I call my TF room my man room so I can do my manly things in it by myself, it has worked so far as my wife keeps clear of it or could it be she is just keeping clear of me. Either way I keep happy in my man room.

welcome to the forum MasterCyl...nice lot

Yeah, my TFs have their own room - it's the Transformers room. I do all kinds of manly things in there like playing with toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse
    I didn't know Mexicans were Transfans?
    During G1 Transformers were distributed in Central America by a company called IGA. Mexican Devastator has "show accurate" red eyes!

Check out Fred's Variants Quest for a page dedicated to Mexican-exclusive Transformers. There's a Transformers fan called Maz who's done some reviews on Central and South American TFs (e.g.: Puffer) with some pretty nice photos.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Puffer... hehe (Sorry, I'm still in the Cheech & Chong frame of mind )