Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: apollyon- safe to post to NSW?

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I saw on the tfw thread a guy had asked the qld gov about this. Hopefully it doesn't give them the heads up like mp megatron. .
    That would be me

Quote Originally Posted by Zechariah View Post
    This is what you do in Australia with gun laws when importing.
    It is called a B709A form and is required even for replica/toy guns as well as having to be fitted with bright orange safety plugs.
    Without this form you are at the custom officers discretion.
    Every state is different, and we have a full resource HERE

P.S. orange barrel plug means nothing here....

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    *snip*

Good grief! An orange barrel plug is guaranteed to put MISB collectors in a fetal position.

I applied for the B709A certificate, but the item got to my doorstep without me having to use it. Having said that, it's worth getting just in case it does get held at customs, all you do is produce the certificate.

It's not that much hassle, and it won't cost you anything either which is good.

When my first certificate was issued, the senior constable who completed it accidentally wrote the same dates for the date of signing and the expiry date. When I contacted him about it we entered into a 20 minute discussion about transformers . He seemed quite interested to talk about it and we had a great conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Every state is different, and we have a full resource HERE

I find it quite ridiculous how they put ORANGE BARREL PLUG on cyberverse/lengends G1 Megatron.
    B709A form was not needed in receiving Apollyon from TFSOURCE though if I ever have a police officer enter my home and want to confiscate the item I have my permit for it anyway to save the argument with those who have authority over us in life, this would be hilarious in court and not.... now that there isn't a barrel plug attached. TECHNICALLITY