Page 182 of 316 FirstFirst ... 162172177178179180181182183184185186187192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Been and gone. Sold out absolutely everywhere. People are selling their preorders for $1500+ on ebay. And a Takara employee accidently wrecked the mold which won't be replaced anyway because Takara has filed for bankruptcy.

How was your time away?
    LOLOLOL

Im glad you did it because I was going to do the same thing

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yup. A mate of mine works in a loan company and pretty much admitted to me that this is exactly how they operate. If you can't afford to pay now, then just pre-order from somewhere else like HLJ and gradually save up your money so that when the bill comes through you can just throw your money at it.

I have not bought anything from HLJ yet. Don't you have to pay you when you preorder like most places?

I'm confused. Or do you only pay when something ships?

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    Facebook update

"*UPDATE** we have seen a bit of confusion and misinformation regarding out Interest Free, Buy Now Pay Later Product.
    To Clarify, The Product is called zippay not zipmoney. They are two different products offered by the same company.

ZIPPAY
    * NO INTEREST RATE, NO INTEREST AT ALL EVER
    *$5 Account Keeping Fee if Credit line is in a negative, No Account fee once item is paid off or if Credit line is not in use.
    *$40 a month min repayment- Principal Only.

Why is this deal too good to be real and must have a catch ?
    the emails coming in are asking

A- Because the product works like someone with a Credit Card
    Premium Collectables pays a transaction fee to the provider of the service.

Lastly, This Product will be of little interest to those who order and purchase as per usual, It is merely another option to any customer OLD or NEW if they want to secure a product before it runs out.

We thank everyone for their input today, but we just need to clarify it is zippay not zipmoney that we have set this offer up for.
    Thanks for that. I was mainly interested as everything I was interested in was sold out on the site (via preorder) and if things don't get restocked, well I guess I won't ever be shopping there, seems like too much of a hassle, even if it is great prices.

Is there some issue with selling out and more not being available?

I don't understand commerce at all, usually when something sells out, it's like "can we get more of that please?"

Do the companies put a limit on what can be purchased or something? I'm totally in the dark here.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I have not bought anything from HLJ yet. Don't you have to pay you when you preorder like most places?

It's all explained at the bottom of the page
    Just click on the link

Thanks for that. I was mainly interested as everything I was interested in was sold out on the site (via preorder) and if things don't get restocked, well I guess I won't ever be shopping there, seems like too much of a hassle, even if it is great prices.

Is there some issue with selling out and more not being available?

I don't understand commerce at all, usually when something sells out, it's like "can we get more of that please?"

Do the companies put a limit on what can be purchased or something? I'm totally in the dark here.
    PC may have additional preorders at times for these and occasionally a cancellation or two which are back on the market for preorder but in general, a lot of the TFs sell out at pre-order. Members here including myself have been buying from them for a while now and are used to this so it's usually if there's something you want, get in there as soon as you can. There's plenty of updates on these pages when orders open either by members or PC themselves.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

When items are out, they last more than a day is considered very generous for good prices. Not many people have encountered sold out under a minute items which some of us do for other items in other stores.

Hi Premium collectables,
    Any idea when the last of MP Ramjet are due?
    Thanks

Pay when it ships.

Quote Originally Posted by iscreamonstars View Post
    Hi Premium collectables,
    Any idea when the last of MP Ramjet are due?
    Thanks
    email their cservice mate, just got a reply im 10th from the queue and should be shipped next week

I have early last week and nothing from them