Page 205 of 316 FirstFirst ... 185195200201202203204205206207208209210215225 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    First world problems

We whinge when there is no skywarp, now there is, we whinge is double taped.
    FYI TT mall is selling Asia exclusive.
    I already have mp-11sw so if it's double taped so be it I'm just hoping, not whinging it's single taped.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I already have mp-11sw so if it's double taped so be it I'm just hoping, not whinging it's single taped.
    For what it's worth the BBTS and TF Source listings both state that they may/will be double taped. Those also come with the coin. I ordered mine from TTM so it would be strange if something released in Japan had the Chinese manual inserted but I guess we will see.

Sorry if this has already been asked but what is the difference between the hasbro asia and tt mall exclusives and why do some people want one and not the the other?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked but what is the difference between the hasbro asia and tt mall exclusives and why do some people want one and not the the other?
    They are the same items..

Some people just freak about the double tapes on the Hasbro Asian one as they might insert the Chinese manual, which broke the MISB state.

By the way, the TT mall exclusive seeker would have a sticker on the box indicating it is the xxxth of 2,000 limited copy. The hasbro Asian one would not have this sticker..

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    They are the same items..

Some people just freak about the double tapes on the Hasbro Asian one as they might insert the Chinese manual, which broke the MISB state.

By the way, the TT mall exclusive seeker would have a sticker on the box indicating it is the xxxth of 2,000 limited copy. The hasbro Asian one would not have this sticker..
    I had no such thing on my thundercracker from TT mall.

I also had none from PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I had no such thing on my thundercracker from TT mall.

I also had none from PC version.
    Totally agree there is no numbering system. I do however think from memory there was an anniversary stamp on the Hk Asia box. Pretty sure takara don't put them on their boxes?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Totally agree there is no numbering system. I do however think from memory there was an anniversary stamp on the Hk Asia box. Pretty sure takara don't put them on their boxes?
    Only recalled grimlock had something like this.

Just went downstairs and checked mine has a 30th anniversary logo on it. So maybe it might be a way to tell the two apart.

im more concerned with the quality of the toy as we know reissues tends to have issues (crosses fingers)

Default :(

Can anybody comment on the turnaround times for P.C to reply to emails? Is it only for me that the 24 hour contact window seems a little optimistic as it has been about 8 and 2 days respectively since I last contacted them.