Page 235 of 316 FirstFirst ... 215225230231232233234235236237238239240245255 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Has everyone received their Takara Tomy Fortress Maximus?
    Paid in May and I haven't heard anything since.
    This will be my first pre-order so where do we go from here?
    Thanks
    I'm still waiting on a reply to my email from 2 weeks ago! I paid for mine the night it went up so I don't where they are to be honest.

You could try emailing them? Might have better luck than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I'm still waiting on a reply to my email from 2 weeks ago! I paid for mine the night it went up so I don't where they are to be honest.

You could try emailing them? Might have better luck than I did.
    same here still waiting. They did have an update on facebook a month ago saying they received the first batch of TT Fort Max.

Guess we're all waiting for the next batches to come through

Lack of updates is a real pain point with PC, they don't seem to respond that fast (if at all) to customer emails/ comments on facebook).

Supposedly there is a new CRM system in place to help now ... and weren't they planning some monthly or weekly product updates via a podcast or something?

Tbh, lack of updates is not an issue with me. I know they'll arrive eventually. Alot of the things I've ordered though have been delayed by manufacturers, and that's pretty easy to work out with a quick search to the internet

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Tbh, lack of updates is not an issue with me. I know they'll arrive eventually. Alot of the things I've ordered though have been delayed by manufacturers, and that's pretty easy to work out with a quick search to the internet
    I am the same... I have never had items not delivered, so I dont worry about the lack of updates or if the item arrives late. The cheaper prices is what does it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I am the same... I have never had items not delivered, so I dont worry about the lack of updates or if the item arrives late. The cheaper prices is what does it for me.
    why not both, most consumers would welcome competitive pricing + A Grade communications.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    why not both, most consumers would welcome competitive pricing + A Grade communications.
    I'm all for both unless it leads to increased costs. If that is the case, I prefer prices stay low.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    I haven't had the issues others had... I have A grade communication with PC, they interact regularly with me on Twitter and if I need to ask them a question I DM them and get a reply within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm all for both unless it leads to increased costs. If that is the case, I prefer prices stay low.
    Agreed, if it means higher prices I would be happy with no communication.

I also would prefer this, I'm just finding it odd as I put my order in 30 seconds after the pre-order went up. We all know they announced orders till may have arrived but so far only a handful have been shipped (board members) that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I also would prefer this, I'm just finding it odd as I put my order in 30 seconds after the pre-order went up. We all know they announced orders till may have arrived but so far only a handful have been shipped (board members) that I know of.
    well you should of got yours already per their FB update:

"Takara Fortress Maximus- Half our Shipment arriving this week,
    Estimated orders up until the the middle of May will be filled with this shipment."

Doesn't hurt to chase it up.