Page 256 of 316 FirstFirst ... 236246251252253254255256257258259260261266276 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Well done, PC. And yeah, don't worry about the trolls. We all vote with our wallets, and if people are unhappy with PC then there are plenty of other places that they can take their businesses to.

Well done PC... I have had nothing but excellent customer service with you guys. I will continue to support you guys as my preferred online retailer. Keep up the good work.

Pc was built on lowest prices which come at the expense of service whether it be communication, packaging protection and shipping to customers after release. People need only chose what store meets their expectations and shop there. I've shopped with pc and my experience has been mixed and ranged from excellent to poor. I'm not upset at pc when they've let me down because i understand how pc operates and they're trying to find a happy medium between price and service. Instead i choose to take my business elsewhere and pay extra for the service i expect from a business rather than make a big fuss expecting pc to change to suit me. Pc has to earn my business, not the other way around.
    I'll give pc the benefit of the doubt regarding their last comment on this thread and assume he's referencing actual trolls and people who ask stupid questions, and not the the people with legitimate grievance that are expressing their dissatisfaction on forums or making queries with pc because they haven't received their goods weeks or months after release.

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post

just want to thank the OTCA community again for supporting PC in large numbers...
    And we continue to thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post

putting manpower in place to reduce that time down to 24 hours or less, would see toy prices at my calculation be increased by 20% .

as 60 percent of emails are after pre order updates , It would be a unfair imposition on everyone , just to appease some unrealistic individuals who are no longer customers.
    I do not want to see prices rise by 20% just because people want a faster response to "when is [item] coming!". As has been stated, PC keep their costs low by cutting back on some things which includes customer service email response. I have had mixed dealings with PC, sometimes an email is responded to within an hour, other times they have completely missed an email to the point that a pre-order sold out before I had a response (it was a week).

However, I am more than happy to compromise faster email communication for cheaper prices. I am also extremely patient and happy to receive items when they come. I have stuff on pre-order still from December last year!

Keep up the good work guys.

I'm also giving pc a big thumbs up! Their new cs system is huge improvement,
    I like the email you get noting they've received it and it's being reviewed.
    No need for any changes and/or price increases thanks!

only just found out about these discount codes ... what are they? and any possibility to apply them to previous orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    And we continue to thank you!

I do not want to see prices rise by 20% just because people want a faster response to "when is [item] coming!". As has been stated, PC keep their costs low by cutting back on some things which includes customer service email response. I have had mixed dealings with PC, sometimes an email is responded to within an hour, other times they have completely missed an email to the point that a pre-order sold out before I had a response (it was a week).

However, I am more than happy to compromise faster email communication for cheaper prices. I am also extremely patient and happy to receive items when they come. I have stuff on pre-order still from December last year!

Keep up the good work guys.
    The thing is a business doesn't have to compromise on price just to improve/maintain a better level of service, most can achieve this to an extend by simply reviewing and changing little things such as how certain processes works, resulting in both business and customers reaping the rewards.

Other customers have echo the same in various forums which is oppose to having multiple customers (for example 10-20) emailing asking the same question and having a rep stuck replying to 10-20 email of the same, that rep could of posted up 1 update regarding that item which would of answered everyone in one go, thus negating the need for customers to keep emailing in asking for the same.

As long as there is a good flow of updates on products, released products eta timeframes and other common questions asked, customer can self help and get the information directly allowing a support team's time to be freed up to do other things without negative impact on cost which is what most PC customers like and want.

If a business feels the only way and means to improve processes/services is to charge customers more and no customer wishes this, then it is what it is and life goes on and nothing will change, feedback will simply continue to fall on deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    The thing is a business doesn't have to compromise on price just to improve/maintain a better level of service, most can achieve this to an extend by simply reviewing and changing little things such as how certain processes works, resulting in both business and customers reaping the rewards.
    If a business has 100% employee engagement/workload capacity, to the point where it would need more staff to reduce customer wait times, how is that not going to increase costs? If those costs, ie wages, increase, it needs to be offset by way of income which means increased prices for goods sold. Basic economics. Your reasoning seems to imply they have the capacity to respond in a faster manner or provide a service not currently being provided at no increase in cost to them. They have stated that to respond faster would see costs rise by 20%. We don't know the cost involved for them continually updating their website with ETAs. It might be more expensive than the way they currently do it. They might be paying someone to manage their site for them and they need to pay a set fee for any change. I don't know enough about how online stores work but you can't assume that there is no or minimal cost involved in what you suggest.

Yes, there could possibly be more efficient ways for them to do things. However, that is a matter for them to identify and change if it is cost effective. Only PC is in a position to make that judgment, not you nor I. How do you know that any implementation, no matter how efficient, will not come with a transformation cost that makes it prohibitive? Yet again this is a matter for PC as we don't understand their inner business operations.

From what I understand and my opinion on comments made, most people prefer the lower prices and are happy to trade off on better customer service. Note: They even mention trying to respond within 48 hours. That is a very good turn around time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    If a business has 100% employee engagement/workload capacity, to the point where it would need more staff to reduce customer wait times, how is that not going to increase costs? If those costs, ie wages, increase, it needs to be offset by way of income which means increased prices for goods sold. Basic economics. Your reasoning seems to imply they have the capacity to respond in a faster manner or provide a service not currently being provided at no increase in cost to them. They have stated that to respond faster would see costs rise by 20%. We don't know the cost involved for them continually updating their website with ETAs. It might be more expensive than the way they currently do it. They might be paying someone to manage their site for them and they need to pay a set fee for any change. I don't know enough about how online stores work but you can't assume that there is no or minimal cost involved in what you suggest.

Yes, there could possibly be more efficient ways for them to do things. However, that is a matter for them to identify and change if it is cost effective. Only PC is in a position to make that judgment, not you nor I. How do you know that any implementation, no matter how efficient, will not come with a transformation cost that makes it prohibitive? Yet again this is a matter for PC as we don't understand their inner business operations.

From what I understand and my opinion on comments made, most people prefer the lower prices and are happy to trade off on better customer service. Note: They even mention trying to respond within 48 hours. That is a very good turn around time.
    A self service support model that allows customer to self help is always more cost effective than a pure reactive support model, hence so many organisations local and international (small/large) has this type of setup in conjunction to the more traditional email support method, and I'm speaking from 1st hand experience.

Anyway end of day your happy and other customer's are happy so it is what is is. PC welcomes feedback from customers and customer's will cont provide and it is up to them what to do with it, ignore, take it on board, etc.

Later

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have generally got a response from their "contact us" page in 24 hours which is good.
    Unfortunately they don't seem to respond to their customer service email which makes it hard to get responses to follow-up questions.

That said I do like PC.