Page 278 of 316 FirstFirst ... 258268273274275276277278279280281282283288298 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I am pretty pleased with the $159.95 price myself

Anyone know why he is cheaper than the other jets? I think I paid $199.95 for Ramjet so Dirge is a bargain!

Thankyou PC
    Oh yeah, it's still a great price. I'm just happy it's finally been announced. Checking the boards to get info before the pre-orders sell out was getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Still waiting too. I emailed them a while back and they said:

"sabers we are looking at early to mid dec, due to hasbro delay"
    Got all of mine two days ago

For those waiting for Liokaiser or TR wave 3 deluxes, I have been told their ETA is mid-January.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    For those waiting for Liokaiser or TR wave 3 deluxes, I have been told their ETA is mid-January.
    Cheers mate!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Between Kaiser, the wave 3 deluxes, MP Inferno, LG Soundwave, Ehobby Convobat, SG Optimus Prime and Hasbro Asia MP-02 Soundwave (pending any further delays) - January is going to be one hell of a month!

Bunch of news from FB.

*NEWS* effective 1st of January 2017, the facebook messenger service will be deactived.

unfortunately the service is proving to not be effective in terms of customer satisfaction, as we cannot answer many order related questions and this delays a response to the query from the Customer Service Team, Creating Some Frustration and Delays all contact must be made to cservice@premiumcollect.com.au or the online contact form, both methods arrive at the dept that can answer the queries.

This Page will continue to act as normal, and if there is a simple question posed on the page our team can answer we will attempt to.
    E-Hobby Convoy Bat - May Arrive next week with kamen rider SH.
    Mafex Stormtrooper also due end of next week before we close.
    These orders will ship if arrival is before Friday
    ***** XMAS / NEW YEARS CLOSURE *******

Firstly, I would like to wish all our existing and new customers a Merry Xmas and a Happy and Safe New Years .

It has been overwelming and breathtaking just how many customers gave support to us in 2016 , We went from being in the hundreds mid 2015 to now being able to provide thousands cheaper and affordable collectables toys.
    The Average amount of orders a customer now places with us is approx 8. This loyalty has been incredible and the amount of growth we keep seeing is humbling.

Our Core Principle to be price competitive will remain our main goal going into 2017 and I appreciate so so many of you who show and understand that patience with our business model yield large long term savings to your bottom line.

Sales for the first half of this year are up nearly 200 percent from 2015 which we have to take as a endorsement of how we operate and will continue to support going forward provided the means to keep growing.

Lastly, Xmas period this year unfortunately meant some hard choices were made, particiularly in the customer service dept.

we are now working on having our enquiries all responded to before xmas eve.

I had no choice but to put all the team onto parcels on most days. as our goal was to get all stock that came in in DEC out before xmas.

BUT I apologise to anyone who has been upset or frustrated by the lack of responses they may have experienced throughout this month.

We Have essentially achieved this result, with all stock sent out that had arrived.

We are expecting there will still be alot of stock hitting our warehouse when mail services resume mid next week, For this reason I have decided PC will not close until the 30th of DEC until the 6th of January , This will again allow us the pump out more pre orders that are due to hit next week before we close for a short break.

So Shipment Notices should possible be hitting your inboxes right up until the COB on the 30th , then resuming on the 6th of JAN.

Thanks for all your support in 2016 and the many Kind Emails I have seen come through to our team over the last week. It further reassures us most of our customers are happy with what we provide.

ps. PC TV should air on youtube in a couple of days, some of the information may now be dated, we had some tech issues with the shoot, but going forward in 2017 the show will be happening

Thanks

Scott
    Owner/Founder PC

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Now here's an interesting 3P fig I was looking at getting
    DNA DESIGN DS-01 SUSANOO
    http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...-ds-01-susanoo
    $149.95 AUD

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Articulation on this is awesome.

Just got my shipping notice for Convoy Bat. Mind you, still waiting for my Sentinel Prime, been 2 months now. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I just noticed they have a preorder up for the MP-style Bludgeon toy, named Susanoo. For a bloodthirsty samari warrior he doesn't seem like a Susan to me though :P
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!