Page 290 of 316 FirstFirst ... 270280285286287288289290291292293294295300310 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That was a video leaked. I don't believe that an official one has been released yet
    Yes but it's way dated, imo the video is a lot more work than just one page of ETA updates which a lot of people have suggested.

To be honest, when ordering I think people should know if their order is allocated to the first air or second by sea. That way there are no surprise or disappointment and more transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Again? What blame game on Customers has PC done previously?
    Just one example, remember when PC said the exclusives would be cut to one order run because of the complaints they were receiving from some customers on order delays? They put it on the customers rather than taking ownership of the issue themselves, just like in this case. It promotes a mob mentality among the customer base and it's crap. There was no need to call out the 2 customers, they only needed to say they were switching providers and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Yes but it's way dated, imo the video is a lot more work than just one page of ETA updates which a lot of people have suggested.

To be honest, when ordering I think people should know if their order is allocated to the first air or second by sea. That way there are no surprise or disappointment and more transparency.
    The whole sea freight thing was the nugget in the video. It explains why we are now waiting 8-9 months on a lot of these pre orders now. The pre order is usually 5-6 months away, so then add up to 3 months if you don't order within the first 30 seconds. Problem is that this is not advertised anywhere on the site or when you order.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post

The whole sea freight thing was the nugget in the video. It explains why we are now waiting 8-9 months on a lot of these pre orders now. The pre order is usually 5-6 months away, so then add up to 3 months if you don't order within the first 30 seconds. Problem is that this is not advertised anywhere on the site or when you order.
    I thought that they had openly stated the sea freight point before? I am almost certain they had actually as this did not come as new information to me. I think they have stated that they source their transformers from the US and their supplier may get stock later than Hasbro Australia does which means it is on the shelf here before their supplier has it. Then add another 6-? weeks for shipping before it is in their hands to send out.

They have mentioned sea freight a few times, but never openly on their website, only in response to queries here or on fb, so if you never read those responses and didnt hear it from someone else, you wouldn't know.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I thought that they had openly stated the sea freight point before? I am almost certain they had actually as this did not come as new information to me. I think they have stated that they source their transformers from the US and their supplier may get stock later than Hasbro Australia does which means it is on the shelf here before their supplier has it. Then add another 6-? weeks for shipping before it is in their hands to send out.
    That may have been posted on the boards here but what about customers that aren't on these boards? And does this only apply to Hasbro product? What about Takara product? Again it should be explicitly stated on the website so customers know up front. Their ETA times are highly misleading.

That may have been posted on the boards here but what about customers that aren't on these boards? And does this only apply to Hasbro product? What about Takara product? Again it should be explicitly stated on the website so customers know up front. Their ETA times are highly misleading.
    I don't disagree with anything you are saying. Just stating that they have mentioned this before and it seems as though the vast majority of people who are complaining about this are either on these boards or on the FB page so they all have access to the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I don't disagree with anything you are saying. Just stating that they have mentioned this before and it seems as though the vast majority of people who are complaining about this are either on these boards or on the FB page so they all have access to the information.
    All good mate. I myself was not aware of this which is why my ears pricked up when I heard it on the video. I thought they were mostly just random delays. I only knew of the 1st and 2nd batch releases on exclusives, not general release figures.

I still think their delays are excessive and it seems to me while we all know the eta's on their website are misleading would it hurt them to put an eta of when they will receive the item instead of when it's released? At least that way people will know there is a bit of a wait involved.

Or is it that if they do that sales would drop from what we've heard and I've seen people aren't ok with stupendous wait times.

Sky Shadow is up. $59.95.

I think any further discussion on their shipping practices should be moved to the Feedback thread. This thread should remain for just updates and new items.
    Last edited by Raider; 10th February 2017 at 12:03 PM.

It promotes a mob mentality among the customer base and it's crap. There was no need to call out the 2 customers, they only needed to say they were switching providers and leave it at that.
    So what happens when people start to question why the change was necessary? Do they ignore the queries? Or do they doctor the truth to cater to those with delicate sensibilities?

Guess what? There are some elements of the (general) customer base that are crap! You just need to look at what happened to both TFI and Just Bots; given both retailers ran a preorder-now-pay-later scheme both ran into the issue of people ordering then refusing to pay. In TFI's case, people were doing this to actively troll and damage them!

Sooner or later the real reason for the move is going to be known, and delaying that inevitability is just going to further p!ss people off.