Page 292 of 316 FirstFirst ... 272282287288289290291292293294295296297302312 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Anyone got MP Skywarp from them

My first and last order ... 4 months after it was due and no shipping notice, even if it was cheaper than other sources.
    I'm still waiting on MP Skywarp and Inferno. I wonder how they do their allocations as I ordered Skywarp within the first minute of him being live on the PC site. Must be some other method to decide who gets in first if most people already have theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I'm still waiting on MP Skywarp and Inferno. I wonder how they do their allocations as I ordered Skywarp within the first minute of him being live on the PC site. Must be some other method to decide who gets in first if most people already have theirs.
    Ditto me with Thrust. Ordered about 15 seconds after the listing went active, yet I was still told I was about 10th in queue a couple weeks back after it seems everybody has long received theirs.

Still waiting on MP Inferno and Skywarp and a myriad of other things that others have already got too. This whole thing is really starting to kill my passion for Transformers to be honest.

The damage/returns sale is up.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Some just say box is damaged. But I did notice at least one was vague. Hopefully they'll update with more info
    Damage box are better bets than faulty return

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Anyone got MP Skywarp from them

My first and last order ... 4 months after it was due and no shipping notice, even if it was cheaper than other sources.
    I got mine last month as i believe i was able to order within first few minutes it went live. MP Inferno is my first order from them that i secured a few hours it went live and im still at mid February when i asked them (but that works fine with me as i am currently overseas).

I believe that if you aren't able to order within the first few minutes you have to weigh your options if you are not willing wait long

In case anyone collects them there are UW06 Grand Galvatron coins for sale.

And yet another reminder
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    [ This thread should remain for just updates and new items.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I got mine last month as i believe i was able to order within first few minutes it went live. MP Inferno is my first order from them that i secured a few hours it went live and im still at mid February when i asked them (but that works fine with me as i am currently overseas).

I believe that if you aren't able to order within the first few minutes you have to weigh your options if you are not willing wait long
    It's weird as I was a late order for Ramjet and Thrust and got them quickly but I was really fast for Skywarp (could have been even 30 secs) yet waiting for him. As long as they show eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    The damage/returns sale is up.
    They look to be adding more stuff throughout the day. A couple of Bad Cube items have popped up.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...s-ots-12-lorry

And TR Galv for $15

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...wave-galvatron

Sorry for the update spam. Got time to browse while putting Autobub2 to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    And TR Galv for $15

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...wave-galvatron

Sorry for the update spam. Got time to browse while putting Autobub2 to bed.
    Wish multiple items could be purchased in this sale.