Page 293 of 316 FirstFirst ... 273283288289290291292293294295296297298303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Ended up getting Victorian for $57 shipped. A faulty one apparently, hopefully not a major one. Going to be used for custom ideas anyways
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Wish multiple items could be purchased in this sale.
    True but I don't mind the 1 item per customer rule here as that means more collectors have a chance at one well priced item. Wonder how they enforce this though.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Ended up getting Victorian for $57 shipped. A faulty one apparently, hopefully not a major one. Going to be used for custom ideas anyways
    Don't recall hearing about any major issues with Victorion. Great pick up at that price! Was looking at this too. There were 4 bots that I was keen on. Managed to get the one I really wanted.

Only 3 3rd party bots left on the page. Some nice looking Figuarts still available and a Pop Bugcat for $5! That would still be a great get at $11.90 which coincidentally will be the price shipped for this cute little guy.

I was thinking about Victorian but without knowing what was wrong I didn't want to chance it.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Don't recall hearing about any major issues with Victorion.
    Pyra Magna had the knee problem which was widespread:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23240

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Pyra Magna had the knee problem which was widespread:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23240
    If that is the only problem, nothing some good old filing will fix I don't recall my first one having that problem but even if it did, I got it in combined form anyways.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

I took mt dremmel to my Pyra. Wasn't much of an issue but if that is all that's wrong, then that's a great score

PC has posted an image of Trypticon on FB and advised coming soon. Get those wallets ready people! Let's hope their prices stay as great as they were for Fortress Maximus.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    PC has posted an image of Trypticon on FB and advised coming soon. Get those wallets ready people! Let's hope their prices stay as great as they were for Fortress Maximus.
    Maxy went up for pre-order in April last year... so this may be too early to say "coming soon" but we'll see.

If that is the only problem, nothing some good old filing will fix I don't recall my first one having that problem but even if it did, I got it in combined form anyways.
    Picked up Victorion yesterday. Definitely faulty. The issues: Pyra Magna's knees (common problem, already fixed ) and Dustup came with two left hands, that's it! I'm laughing, everything else is perfect

Picked up Victorion yesterday. Definitely faulty. The issues: Pyra Magna's knees (common problem, already fixed ) and Dustup came with two left hands, that's it! I'm laughing, everything else is perfect
    For the price you paid, bargain! Mine with the box damage was still sealed with no issues to the bot so happy days there as well!