Page 295 of 316 FirstFirst ... 275285290291292293294295296297298299300305315 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Any word on MMC Kultur being shipped out to people yet? Last update was it was to arrive Feb 15.
    I just got a shipping notice yesterday.

In the same boat as everyone about email responses. 2 outstanding for over 2 weeks now.

PC made a facebook post on friday night claiming they had extra Fanstoys Stomps and would be putting them up for sale "this weekend" yet nothing was listed as available at any point this weekend as far as I can tell.
    Question is, did anyone see this actually go up for sale and it's just sold out again or has it not been relisted yet?
    Several people have tried asking PC but there's been no answer so I'm hoping someone might know, I'm ready to pay right now for one but have no idea whether PC will be selling it or if I have to email them or if all stock went to VIPs or what.
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    PC made a facebook post on friday night claiming they had extra Fanstoys Stomps and would be putting them up for sale "this weekend" yet nothing was listed as available at any point this weekend as far as I can tell.
    Question is, did anyone see this actually go up for sale and it's just sold out again or has it not been relisted yet?
    Several people have tried asking PC but there's been no answer so I'm hoping someone might know, I'm ready to pay right now for one but have no idea whether PC will be selling it or if I have to email them or if all stock went to VIPs or what.
    Anyone?
    Just noticed on their FB that someone posted about not seeing it in stock all weekend but noticing that some people purchased it yesterday from that pop up thingy on the bottom of the screen. Guess it's come and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Just noticed on their FB that someone posted about not seeing it in stock all weekend but noticing that some people purchased it yesterday from that pop up thingy on the bottom of the screen. Guess it's come and gone.
    I saw that as well though I don't really know if I trust the accuracy of the pop ups, was hoping someone knew for certain since no further info is forthcoming from PC.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I saw that as well though I don't really know if I trust the accuracy of the pop ups, was hoping someone knew for certain since no further info is forthcoming from PC.
    I did a random check but it was sold out.

Fanstoys Stomp (FT-07 not FT-07X) is available now, I believe it's the reissue and not the excess stock they announced on Friday.
    It's also $10 cheaper then the first lot was, pre orders are $179 with a july/august eta.

Fanstoys Stomp (FT-07 not FT-07X) is available now, I believe it's the reissue and not the excess stock they announced on Friday.
    It's also $10 cheaper then the first lot was, pre orders are $179 with a july/august eta.
    It would be reissue listing since initial release stomp are sold out everywhere, and all the stomp listings globally are for the reissue stock which is to be manufactured and due till later in the year

New to the forum here. Saw FT-07x available Saturday morning and purchased it with my $25 energon points. Was unsure if the item is already in stock or still at preorder status? Has anyone gotten him yet? And just saw the fb post about stomp's availability last weekend. Not sure if that's the one I've got but havnt received any delivery notice from PC yet. Any additional info regarding this would be very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post
    New to the forum here. Saw FT-07x available Saturday morning and purchased it with my $25 energon points. Was unsure if the item is already in stock or still at preorder status? Has anyone gotten him yet? And just saw the fb post about stomp's availability last weekend. Not sure if that's the one I've got but havnt received any delivery notice from PC yet. Any additional info regarding this would be very much appreciated

Welcome aboard.

If it was listed as in stock only than you theoretically should have no issues getting him.

If it was listed as a preorder, which I believe Stomp was, add an extra three to four months to the ETA listed on the website, just in case you miss the first shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Welcome aboard.

If it was listed as in stock only than you theoretically should have no issues getting him.

If it was listed as a preorder, which I believe Stomp was, add an extra three to four months to the ETA listed on the website, just in case you miss the first shipment.
    Thanks mate. It's listed as 'eta dec 2016' for ft07x, so hoping they'll receive them soon.

Just thought the fb post regarding the 'extra stomp ready to be shipped this week' confusing. Now they've listed ft07 available as a aug/sept reissue.

Have already emailed them to clarify let's wait and see.