Page 298 of 316 FirstFirst ... 278288293294295296297298299300301302303308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

MP Cheetor's date is now listed as March/April.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu....

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    MP Cheetor's date is now listed as March/April.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Have they changed supplier or something?

Pure speculation, but it seems the SEA shipments are coming in slower and less frequent than in the past. I don't think there's a big issue for a month wait for SEA shipment (given the cheap prices, if you want it faster order express from Japan via airmail) provided all orders are fulfilled in the process, but this doesn't seem to be the case for MP Primal and MP Inferno as they are shipping in small lots that incur significant delays.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    If it hasn't arrived then it is unlikely gonna be March per the messaging Toys Alliance has been providing on their Facebook page

Basically their allocated first run stocks has all been sold & shipped. A 2nd run is tentative for May

Quote:
    Thanks. I wasn't aware of this.

They have posted on twitter that the updates and etas list will go up at 7pm qld time which is in 10mins. Nice work pc

From PC FB post

SNAP SHOT PRE ORDER UPDATE 3/3

*if your product is not listed, check the website or email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
    any comments below this thread will be removed if related to items not listed on this weekly list.

We will feature 4 of the most enquired about pre-orders each week in popular categories. ( Twitter, EMAILS , online forms )

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS -

Mp-29 Soundwave - Supplier Delayed - Shipping begins END OF MARCH

MP-33- 70% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month with final batches due in

LG- 35 and LG- 40 - Supplier Delayed - Shipping begins MID TO END OF MARCH

SKYWARP - Supplier Delayed - Shipping started late feb. Shipping still ongoing in march

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS

Leader Six shot - Due End of MARCH

Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave - Supplier Delayed - Shipping started late feb. Shipping still ongoing in march

HASBRO VOYAGER MEGATRON & OPTIMUS - USA shelf date was delayed, OUR STOCK is due end of MARCH

HASBRO MP SHATTERED GLASS - 80% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month with finally batches due in

3RD PARTY BOTS

Badcube - sunsurge, slick and grump, should arrive end of this month, based on update from supplier.

Maketoys Contactshot - due end of next week, shipping to commence week after

Fantoys Grinder - Due end of this month early april.

toyworld devi - 80 percent of bundles have been filled, we receive extras of the wrong figure to fill the remaining 20 percent,

we expect the replacements to arrive mid to late march.

Bandai SH Figuarts -

S.H. Figuarts Ghostbusters - Marshmallow Man TamashiWeb Exclusive - DUE end of next week, some pre-order spots still available before in stock pricing.

S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) - Han Solo- Due in approx 10 days

S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z - Perfect Cell Premium Color Edition TamashiWeb Exclusive - Due in approx 10 days

S.H. Figuarts Suicide Squad - Joker - DUE approx in 14 days

MARVEL LEGENDS HASBRO

SANDMAN BAF- Continue to ship in feb and throughout March, all orders shipped by months end

GOTG 2 BAF = Shipment due end of March

DR Strange WAVE - 80 percent filled - missing batches arriving next week and week after, 2 final shipments to complete.

Marvel Legends Warlock Baf - due to arrive march

HOT TOYS -

Han Solo, Star Wars: TFA 1/6th Scale, Hot Toys MMS 374- due end of march

Han Solo/Chewbacca, SW TFA 1/6 Scale , Hot Toys MMS 376- due end of march

Scarlet Witch, Capt America: Civil War 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 370 - no change to original ETA , due end of march

Star Wars

AT PLAYSETS - 90 PERCENT shipped- last batch due mid march to ship

WAVE 10 BLACK - DUE END OF MARCH

CLONE TROOPER SET - 80 percent shipped - last batch due end of march

Anovos helmets - kylo ren and deathtrooper helments due mid march

Sigh, still no word on Planet X Genesis, was told February back in January so looks like I'll have to try emailing them again.
    Still at least they are trying now by the looks of things, hopefully they keep this up, we don't need a damn youtube video we just need that sort of update every now and then

Did you order through the website? I can't find a product page for him.

Looks like they are going to update like this every week, and the other products on there have an updated ETA which is great to see. Seems they took feedback onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Did you order through the website? I can't find a product page for him.

Looks like they are going to update like this every week, and the other products on there have an updated ETA which is great to see. Seems they took feedback onboard.
    Yeah ordered through the site, it seems to be one of the few pages that they removed for some reason or another, maybe because PX aren't going to reissue it again so it was last round for all orders, who knows. I havent been actively checking on release dates or delays for things so I have no idea if there have been delays on anything I'm waiting on (but now at least I have an idea on when Inferno might arrive), just this made me think about a few things that should have been mentioned but didnt.
    Early days yet with this new update system though and weekly updates is a good way to go about things

Mp Primal not on the list or am I just not seeing it. Anyone else still waiting ?

They've listed MP-29 Soundwave, but MP-29 was Shockwave (which I am waiting for). Presuming a typo. Good to know it is coming.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!