Page 37 of 316 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Well that's all very good if you live near a depot.

My quickslinger and breakneck have been shipped via Australia post so this won't effect me now but I have several orders with you and I'm now worried this will become an issue with my other orders.

Why are some being sent via courier and others by Australia post?

Is there an option during checkout to choose preferred delivery option?
    They posted saying that all GS $ BN would be sent express due to the delays... i assumed Auspost express until the tracking showed up as a 3rd Party... not that the tracking works.

Posted Sunday, so should be everywhere by tuesday latest if it was sent by austpost... had better be today with this other mob

I have no tracking number and it says that they were posted with Australia post.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Well that's all very good if you live near a depot.

My quickslinger and breakneck have been shipped via Australia post so this won't effect me now but I have several orders with you and I'm now worried this will become an issue with my other orders.

Why are some being sent via courier and others by Australia post?

Is there an option during checkout to choose preferred delivery option?

It is an operational decision that effects the shipping price, the free delivery feauture and also the item price.

Our website advises no one type of shipment is used but variety.

As this backlash is in the minority , if you have orders placed on items we have presold out, We might allow cancellations . you will need to email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au to get your situation looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Isn't it possible to pick up from their depot? I'm sure that's what happens to me when FedEx shipped. I just picked up from their office located locally..
    I shouldn't have to though. It isn't a scenario for instance where i miss a delivery and my items are waiting at the post office for me.
    If i miss the courier, I will now either potentially have to drive out to their depot or pay the additional redelivery fee -both of which may be an additional extra to the shipping that i have already paid for.
    i was under the assumption that once shipping is paid for that there would not be any extra costs involved.

It's great for those that have the opportunity to receive deliveries while they're not at home, not if you work during business hours and don't have the means to have somebody there waiting

Premium Collectables takes great care in shipping of your items. We use Australia Post and Courier Services to provide the fastest, cheapest and best delivery services of your collectibles. Shipping cost's starting from $10 and for in stock items processed...
    This is what i could find on their website in regards to shipping.
    Unless i have missed it, nowhere on their website does it state that extra delivery fees may be incurred if a courier company is used.

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    It is an operational decision that effects the shipping price, the free delivery feauture and also the item price.
    Then perhaps that should be added to your shipping T's and C's so that we should be made aware?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I shouldn't have to though. It isn't a scenario for instance where i miss a delivery and my items are waiting at the post office for me.
    If i miss the courier, I will now either potentially have to drive out to their depot or pay the additional redelivery fee -both of which may be an additional extra to the shipping that i have already paid for.
    i was under the assumption that once shipping is paid for that there would not be any extra costs involved.

It's great for those that have the opportunity to receive deliveries while they're not at home, not if you work during business hours and don't have the means to have somebody there waiting

This is what i could find on their website in regards to shipping.
    Unless i have missed it, nowhere on their website does it state that extra delivery fees may be incurred if a courier company is used.

Then perhaps that should be added to your shipping T's and C's so that we should be made aware?

Australia Post don't redeliver, courier service does have the option to redeliver for a fee,

As much as I see people's frustration who like Australia Post, We don't see the difference in collecting from the depot and collecting from Auspost.

We never advertise to exclusively send via auspost and all pricing would be increased if we did decide that, We have to go with the majority , and the majority are happy with our prices, delivery charges and content we import .

to be honest Im not even sure Premium Collect customers have to pay redelivery fees based on our large contract with the courier.

I am going to speak to them give greater clarity as to what the status is for our customers .

Last time I went to collect from a depot, I was told that they couldn't release the packages from there without authorisation from the sender. The only way to collect was to organise re-delivery at an extra $6 IIRC.

As much as I see people's frustration who like Australia Post, We don't see the difference in collecting from the depot and collecting from Auspost.
    Not all suburbs have a depot whereas most would have an Auspost. For instance, and using my example above, the depot was a good 20 kms away from where I live. Not exactly a quick trip.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Exclamation NO REDELIVERY FEES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Last time I went to collect from a depot, I was told that they couldn't release the packages from there without authorisation from the sender. The only way to collect was to organise re-delivery at an extra $6 IIRC.

Not all suburbs have a depot whereas most would have an Auspost. For instance, and using my example above, the depot was a good 20 kms away from where I live. Not exactly a quick trip.

I have now spoken to our contact with the courier service,

Premium Collectables Customers are NOT charged Re-delivery fees if they not home or cannot collect from depot.

Thank You

I have now spoken to our contact with the courier service,

Premium Collectables Customers are NOT charged Re-delivery fees if they not home or cannot collect from depot.
    Thats good news then thanks for finding out

Australia Post don't redeliver, courier service does have the option to redeliver for a fee,

It not as simple for that for me as, i dont have a licence to go to the depot even then i dont know where it is.
    Plus it would of been simpler for me with australia post as i just have to walk up the road.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 13th July 2015 at 08:09 PM.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I probably may need to think whether I want to ship to home address when is a big chance I may miss or ship to my office where reception will sign but may get a lecture on personal items being send to work. Sigh can't win.