Page 10 of 316 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Default titan class devi

Just caved and ordered titan class devi from Premium collectible's and the 2 pack of combiner wars figures as i will be in Japan around August / September i prob wont be able to hunt one down. Received a receipt as well as a secure payment confirmation via EWAY so feeling confident atm.

All i need now is some wave 3 combiner wars figures to be re-stocked nudge nudge :_D

Default login

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Sideswipe pre-ordered!

Silly question, but how do I create a customer account? I can find a login option - but I can't seem to see anything with a register option.

New accounts are created two ways. best way is to enrol in the rewards program on the left handside of page. this will enrol you in the loyalty program and register an account.

the other wayis after you place a order you are given the option to create an account but this wont be enrolled in the loyalty program

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post

New accounts are created two ways. best way is to enrol in the rewards program on the left handside of page. this will enrol you in the loyalty program and register an account.

the other wayis after you place a order you are given the option to create an account but this wont be enrolled in the loyalty program
    Do we need to start new accounts to earn rewards?
    I am sure I am not the only person on this forum with the following problem.

I have an existing account because I have bought items in the past that are yet to arrive.
    If I try to start a new account through the rewards program it will not let me as my email address is already associated with my existing account. If I am not enrolled in the rewards program because of my existing account how can I get rewards points?
    I have stuff that has payed for but not delivered so I do not want to close my old account (unless this is not a problem) but I would like to earn rewards for future purchases, how do I go about this?
    Thank for any help.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post

Cool, thanks. Account created

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would expect all existing customers should be in your loyalty program rather than us needing to re register again?

Default loyalty program

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I would expect all existing customers should be in your loyalty program rather than us needing to re register again?
    We have attempted to bring existing accounts across into the program, I beleive this has been a success , to check if you are enrolled please email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au.

I have emailed and checked that I am enrolled in the rewards program. I have been and am very happy with the quick reply.
    Also, I appreciate that you are taking our concerns seriously and are doing something about it, that is very comforting from a customer standpoint.
    Keep up the good work.
    Spiderken Away!

Default Transformers MP-26 Road Rage

PRE ORDER NOW OPEN $74.95

OCT 2015

Default Combiner Wars deluxe wave 2 + motormaster

small number of restock arriving end of next week, final restock no more once gone. order page reopened

Motormaster restock already gone???
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot