Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2015 report and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Are we supposed to get Motormaster? He's included in the photos from the toyfair but I'm a little confused; I thought some people posted that we aren't getting any more generations or CW after wave 2 but I can't find the post as they emailed hasbro, motormaster is supposed to be in wave 2 but I don't think anyone has seen him here yet.
    This topic -

No more Generations toys for 2015 in Australia?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

yeah that one, thanks

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Masterpiece.
    Australia will continue to be following Hong Kong's lead and having both Hasbro and TakaraTomy Masterpiece toys at ToysRUs stores here.

The Japanese Masterpiece toys that SHOULD be coming this year (details and dates are for Australia, which is usually about a month after JP/HK
    dates - these can change, and often do)...
    - Gold bumblebee in around July,
    - The Convoy reissue middle of the year,
    - Tracks is mid-year and was NOT noted as MP-25 on the Hasbro Australia list, but maybe they have 25 and 26 mixed up, as Tracks was labelled as
    MP-25 in a recent Japanese Hobby magazine.
    - MP-25 (or 26 if the numbers were mixed up on the list) will be here in about Sept (I know what it is, but I'm not allowed to reveal the name
    before TakaraTomy announces it)
    - Two "sports cars" for OCT and NOV (the names haven't be revealed to Hasbro Australia yet, as it is so far in the future, so I have no idea if they
    are new moulds... but with three new moulds already coming this year, I'd imagine that at least one of these are a redeco).
    (please don't bother asking me, or expect, any more information on the future Masterpiece toys, as I am not expecting updates before
    TakaraTomy reveals the next few... and everything I am allowed to talk about is listed here already)
    So now that we know that MP25 is Tracks and coming in September, MP26 is Roadrage coming in October and MP27 is Ironhide (perhaps coming in November?), I am curious as to where that leaves this list? Is there another sports car coming after Ironhide? Or was the info provided incorrect?

One sports car would be RoadRage, while the other one is probably Hasbro Sideswipe.