Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Games

ok since i have no life apparently.. whos up for some DOW tonight, i just went out and bought the 4pack, cause i lost my original 2 disks

DOW is practically the only game i play now used to play table top 40k but the pc game is just easier Go Eldar!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    DOW is practically the only game i play now used to play table top 40k but the pc game is just easier Go Eldar!!!!!!!
    I am for the GREATER GOOD!

THAT WAS A JOKE HAHA FAT CHANCE!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

SPACE MARINES, ADVANCE! FOR THE EMPEROR!
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Space Marines = BORING!!! im really against marines mainly due to the fact that they have been made to be too good and that every 10 y.o. brat always plays them just for the fact that they win so easily, at least with table top playing anyway. They are also very generic for the lack of the better word all they have is there base marines and the only real differences they have is oooh look at that he has a heavy bolter and dont get me started with terminators hey look they have a 2+ save hmmmm.... thats not good enough so we will give them a 4+ invulnerable save as well!!!!!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Oh please. Eldar are the most generic, predictable and boring race ever. Space elves indeed. They're the biggest cliche ever concieved from everything elven. They need a plasma bolt up their arses to knock them from their high horses.

I should mention though, I really loathe micro management. Space marines are perfect.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

so what if there up themselves at least there interesting with different aspect warriors that do different things and then youve got the avatar who is pure awseomeness, warlocks etc

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Gotta admit that the Land Raider is lacking a little in the outstanding feature department but the Grey Knights from the Ordo Malleus are cool and the Commander's Orbital Bombardment rocks the house.

One of the minuses of the game in my opinion though is the lack of a truly MASSIVE army.

Had a long game tonight. Me and two other Aussies against two Italians and a Kiwi. Battle swung back and forth in Bloodshed Alley (one of my favourite maps) but eventually we dominated. We were Space Marines and Orks against other Space Marines, Imperial Guard and Eldar.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 5th September 2008 at 11:45 PM.

my brother has a mod for DOW so that you can basically have an entire chapter if you want its crazy!!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

my brother has a mod for DOW so that you can basically have an entire chapter if you want its crazy!!

Sounds cool. Be good if everyone had it so it was played on multiplayer.

Tonight Nemesis Prime was my nemesis. Wasn't as bad as the time Optimus Prime kept killing me...