Thread: Mp09 transformation help.

Default Mp09 transformation help.

Hey guys.

I bit the bullet and pulled this guy out to display in winnebago mode but starting to regret it.

I just cant manage to get him to sit flat. And his waist plate seems to hang down too low. Anybody had thisnproblem or any wolutions.

Ive spent at least an hour trying amd searching online.

About to start thinking about getting him back into robot mode and boxing him back up. Hed prob be safer there.

Cheers deno.

It's to do with how the feet are lined up. Watch Peaugh's review of him on YouTube. It goes for half hour but is very detailed.

Coincidently, I transformed mine to car mode last night. I love this masterpiece. I must pick up the Takara version again.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sweet thabks for the info. I think i may have seen his one already. Was using a youtube video for instructions so i didnt have to open the baggy.

Ill have a look again though may have missed something. All the tabs seem to lock in ok at the moment.

It's not so much the legs but the ankles. You have to get them in just the right position or it won't work. Once you know the knack, it's easy

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Hasbro version was more enjoyable, I traded off and gotten the Takara one and it was a nightmare. I certainly felt this was one of my least favourite masterpiece in the entire line.

There's two main culprits for an alt mode that doesn't line or up scrapes the ground:

1. Ankle joints: get the feet into their spot under the roof of the car then put your thumb on the ankle joints and push them towards the rear of the car. It can be quite tight but obviously make sure both are pushed back as far as they can go.
    2. Waist swivel: he's one of those Transformers where the waist has to be dead centred to line up perfectly in alt mode, and often while fiddling during transformation it can come out of alignment, so just keep an eye on it!

Still having trouble with thjs guy haha. Appears that the head hangs down too far. Not sre if thats what is stopping the transformation.

All the feet and ankles look right and click into place.

As The Goat said, it's an alignment issue. Like I said, once you've done it a few times and have the knack, it's actually quite easy. Maybe try watching a few more videos on YouTube?