Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Cheers Soundwarp.

Hey iceburn...

*RECAP*THE*STORY*SO
    FAR*AT*THE*BEGINNING
    OF*EACH*NEW*PAGE!*

__________________________________________________ ______________

with a can
    gok, i'm not really on a new page as my settings is currently: Show 30 Posts Per Page and not the default. so that doesn't make any difference. sorry

Disney characters that

I'd like to interject here. Gok, calm down. Seriously, overuse of Gifs just to make a point? As iceburn saidl, his settings of post per page are different to yours. If it remains so important to you, why don't you do it yourself? It's not difficult to go back a single page either, so I think you're overreacting.

Sorry to interupt everyone.

(why don't we just re-cap according to the number of posts count (ie. my post is #194), say every 25 post? instead of every new page?)

came from within

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I'd like to interject here. Gok, calm down. Seriously, overuse of Gifs just to make a point? As iceburn saidl, his settings of post per page are different to yours. If it remains so important to you, why don't you do it yourself? It's not difficult to go back a single page either, so I think you're overreacting.

Sorry to interupt everyone.
    It's also not hard to do and shouldn't be the job of someone.

Unicrons sick mind.

Twelve Transmetal turtledoves

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos
    Seriously, overuse of Gifs just to make a point?
    I didn't use any gifs until page 12. 8 pages later there are evidently still some people not getting the point.

As iceburn saidl, his settings of post per page are different to yours.
    Then to iceburn I would recommend that you adjust your settings when viewing this thread. Either that or we can take Saintly's suggestion of recapping after a set number of posts. If iceburn has set it to 30 pages per post then we need to recap every 30 posts. But I think that's harder to do for most of us who don't have that setting in place. For most folks it's easier to remember it whenever you make a new page.

If it remains so important to you, why don't you do it yourself?
    I do. I've been doing it since page 2. But as Soundwarp said, I shouldn't have to. :/

It's not difficult to go back a single page either,
    Which is also more time consuming. It's more convenient to have the story recapped regularly so that we can see the story so far - which is the entire point/novelty of this game. It's also more convenient for anyone who may be new to this game... if you'd never read this thread before you may not be inclined to scan through the previous 19 pages.

Twelve Transmetal turtledoves

Then to iceburn I would recommend that you adjust your settings when viewing this thread. Either that or we can take Saintly's suggestion of recapping after a set number of posts. If iceburn has set it to 30 pages per post then we need to recap every 30 posts. But I think that's harder to do for most of us who don't have that setting in place. For most folks it's easier to remember it whenever you make a new page.
    Actually I have mine set to 40 posts per page (my side scrollbar is about 2cm long) but i'm not fussed about the recap or not to recap. It's not like I read the whole thing anyway

please don't stop the fun we're having here and start criticising anyone
    i don't mind if there's a recap or not like Saintly does...

why do i have to adjust to read the thread? won't that be cumbersome?
    now you're the one having problems with me not recapping...
    pls consider the flexibility of other users too before instructing an individual (like me) to accommodate to you

Locked for moderation

I see ten posts a page. Post 181 by Iceburn doesn't have a recap, but neither does post 191 by Goktimus Prime.

So it's very clear different people have different "posts per page" counts.

Recapping the story at the start of each page therefore can not happen.

In the past when this "game" was played the story would be stopped. Recapped. And the story would continue in a new thread. This seemed to work okay. Couldn't we do this again?

Or alternatively some people who want to can recap the story when they add their post?

This game is over, but Three Word Game: Revenge of the Fallen has begun.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 24th September 2008 at 04:15 PM.